: Kensun HID kit

seaman.40
05-27-13, 05:37 PM
I purchaded a kensun HID kit 6000, I did installed by the diagram, at first it did work perfect, the next day only the drivers side lighted up, and the next day only the passenger side lighted up, sometimes both lights works, I already checked the connections it seems to be ok, Do you guys think the problem are the ballasts, I heard that the running lights should be turned off. Please thanks in advance ,I need some advice.

the cadillac man
05-27-13, 07:52 PM
I purchaded a kensun HID kit 6000, I did installed by the diagram, at first it did work perfect, the next day only the drivers side lighted up, and the next day only the passenger side lighted up, sometimes both lights works, I already checked the connections it seems to be ok, Do you guys think the problem are the ballasts, I heard that the running lights should be turned off. Please thanks in advance ,I need some advice.

Get a relay kit for them as the drls will kill the ballasts over time or turn the drls off

Silent_Assasin
06-09-13, 01:20 AM
Get a relay kit for them as the drls will kill the ballasts over time or turn the drls off I ran a cheap 35 dollar hid kit in my Denali for 3 years, with no way to turn off my DRL's, never once had an issue!...and my drls on the Denali were the actual head light! unlike the escalade

the cadillac man
06-09-13, 01:56 AM
I ran a cheap 35 dollar hid kit in my Denali for 3 years, with no way to turn off my DRL's, never once had an issue!...and my drls on the Denali were the actual head light! unlike the escalade

Some work different then others

I know as some used a lower voltage on the high beams while others didn't I have seen some newer Chevy trucks running around with hid kits and have yet to see one with only one side working(FYI the 02 did have the drl on the headlight for a short time)