: 2004 ESV AWD navigation disc

Annamarie
05-27-13, 06:32 PM
I am searching for the navigation disc for the 2004 escalade esv. When I purchased the vehicle it did not come with the owner's manual or navigation disc. The dealership told me I could pick one up at e-bay for about $75. That is not true. I also was told i needed to change my rear view mirror from analog to digital before I can sign up for OnStar. This is something the Cadillac dealership does with their computer system for $200, which includes 1 year of OnStar. This means I don't get the 90 free trial period. I have searched e-bay for the last 6 weeks, but everything says it is not compatible with my caddy and the dealership wants $200 for the disc. How can I find a better price, because I do not want to lay out for $400 for something I may never use. Any suggestions would be appreciated or a point in the right direction.:ill:

Submariner409
05-27-13, 07:42 PM
Let's move this to the proper forum. Your post has nothing to do with Site Administration or registration problems. Please read the descriptive text in each forum title to find out what is supposed to be posted there. Thanks, Staff

the cadillac man
05-27-13, 08:56 PM
I am searching for the navigation disc for the 2004 escalade esv. When I purchased the vehicle it did not come with the owner's manual or navigation disc. The dealership told me I could pick one up at e-bay for about $75. That is not true. I also was told i needed to change my rear view mirror from analog to digital before I can sign up for OnStar. This is something the Cadillac dealership does with their computer system for $200, which includes 1 year of OnStar. This means I don't get the 90 free trial period. I have searched e-bay for the last 6 weeks, but everything says it is not compatible with my caddy and the dealership wants $200 for the disc. How can I find a better price, because I do not want to lay out for $400 for something I may never use. Any suggestions would be appreciated or a point in the right direction.:ill:

The onstar upgrade is the onstar module(not the mirror)

If you don't want to buy the upgraded maps disc then get a portable GPS (I have the factory nav with a disc)
I would refer to downloading but forum rules forbid posting stuff like that(pm me)