: Suspension Package Upgrade FG2

Art138
01-20-05, 10:00 PM
I just ordered an 05 CTS-V; Question is wheather I was wise in ordering the FG2 suspension upgrade FG2. At 900 Dollars for the package I subsequently learned that it is only a shock upgrade. Today at the dealer I drove one with and without the upgrade and could not really tell the difference. In the opinion of most owners is the dealer upgrade a wise choice???

SBONES
01-21-05, 11:54 AM
I have an 05 V and love it. Hate the wheel hop. Let me know if the fg2 will fix that, i hear it will.

good luck,
Bones

sefa01
01-21-05, 12:08 PM
I have an 05 V and love it. Hate the wheel hop. Let me know if the fg2 will fix that, i hear it will.
good luck,
Bones

The FG2 will NOT cure the wheel hop. Nevertheless, I think it's worthwhile. If you take the car to the track, you'll really notice the difference.

mitchm
01-22-05, 06:30 AM
I have the kit installed and it really does firm up the ride even more than stock. You will notice that right away. Also, if you drive on any kind of rough, pot-holed or uneven pavement, it will start to shake your teeth a bit. It is not severe but you better be ready for a firmer, even more non-Cadillac ride. I like the kit. Seems to have a small (if any) affect on wheel hop.