: Rolled into at the red light today knocked my hitch cover off!

2kflhr
05-26-13, 08:59 PM
I was making a quick trip to the store about a mile form the house and waiting at a red light and a lady rolled into the back of me. She stated she was stopped and reached down to pick up a piece of paper in the floor and evidently took her foot off of the brake. She bumped me and knocked off the hitch cover. It left an impression of the receiver in the cover so it will need to be replaced and painted. Since it was minor damage and she only lives a couple blocks from me I'll just let her cover the cost to replace it. Anyone know the part number for this?

Ran-Dom32
05-26-13, 09:19 PM
I have a nice white diamond hitch cover for sale , no need for it w/the bumper swap I did recently

Ran-Dom32
05-27-13, 09:45 AM
MODERATED

Ill list it in the sticky at the top of this section in order to avoid any possible infractions for breaking forum rules!!

2kflhr
05-27-13, 02:15 PM
I have a nice white diamond hitch cover for sale , no need for it w/the bumper swap I did recently Thanks for the offer. I think I'll just let her purchase a new one form the dealership and pay the tab for painting and etc.