: Need new Tires....

trekster
01-20-05, 12:31 PM
6300 miles and my tires are now gone. Should I replace the tires with the same eagle f1's?

Shaun V
01-20-05, 12:39 PM
I'm at 8000 mile and my tires are gone too. Whats up with that? Are they bad tires? I haven't done a single burnout or pushed my car all that hard. I have the same question as you, should I replace them with the same tires, and should I talk to the dealer about these tires getting warrentied due to the abnormal tire wear?

PneuBird
01-20-05, 12:42 PM
"NO"........Try Goodyear GS-D3 or Michelin Pilot Sport PS2......Just my two cents worth! :thumbsup:

cajunairman
01-20-05, 12:57 PM
I opted for the BFGoodrich G-force KDW's and I love them. They ride good, are excellent in the rain and dry, and the treadwear is higher than the Goodyears. Oh yeah, and virtually no wheelhop.

DgtalPimp
01-20-05, 01:05 PM
I had my right rear go flat on me (F1) while doing some accelerated driving the other night. The run flat worked great. I dropped the passangers off (they didn't even notice the rear was flat) and then I drove home. I drove to Discount and replace the rears with Nitto 555 (they are on the front as well) the next morning.