: ATS 2.0 Base Door handles

davco61383
05-25-13, 11:39 PM
Hi!

I just picked up a Cadillac ATS 2.0 AWD car a couple of days back. I have been using the remote to get in and out of the car. Today, I finally tried to enter the car without the keys, but there is no button or anything on the door handles. Is this normal? There is still a place for the key underneath though. They do not illuminate either. Shall I assume that is at least an upgrade? Please let me know if anyone else has an ATS without a keyless button on their door handles. Thanks...

David

Hoosier Daddy
05-25-13, 11:59 PM
I just picked up a Cadillac ATS 2.0 AWD car a couple of days back. I have been using the remote to get in and out of the car. Today, I finally tried to enter the car without the keys, but there is no button or anything on the door handles. Is this normal? There is still a place for the key underneath though. They do not illuminate either. Shall I assume that is at least an upgrade? Please let me know if anyone else has an ATS without a keyless button on their door handles. Thanks...
Lit handles are with the Performance and Premium collections. Full keyless access (no buttons) is with the Luxury, Performance and Premium collections.

davco61383
05-26-13, 12:07 AM
Since I have base, this is then normal to only unlock doors with either the key or remote?

Hoosier Daddy
05-26-13, 12:27 AM
Since I have base, this is then normal to only unlock doors with either the key or remote?
Yes.