: What does this mean?

r34220
05-25-13, 04:00 PM
I brought my XTS in for a cosmetic issue and I saw the following on my.cadillac.com service record. What does this mean?

Service Description: ELECTRICAL: Replace MPVI

DG2
05-25-13, 11:22 PM
I brought my XTS in for a cosmetic issue and I saw the following on my.cadillac.com service record. What does this mean?

Service Description: ELECTRICAL: Replace MPVI

I think that's the " flux capacitor ". Covered under warranty. :).

FormerBenz
05-27-13, 11:47 AM
1.2 Jigawatts later and you'll be fine :yup:

pkadanec
05-28-13, 09:26 AM
that's 1.21 Jigawatts.. damn...damn.... :)

CoffeeCan
06-03-13, 08:24 PM
Brother... It means multi point vehicle inspection... good question...

guid88901
06-03-14, 09:31 AM
I am not certain EXACTLY what the message said, but during driving this morning, A/C stopped, car missed, lights dimmed - ALL FOR A SPLIT SECOND - and the message said something like "Service Analog something". Any ideas?

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-03-14, 06:37 PM
I am not certain EXACTLY what the message said, but during driving this morning, A/C stopped, car missed, lights dimmed - ALL FOR A SPLIT SECOND - and the message said something like "Service Analog something". Any ideas?

Hello guid88901,

I am sorry that you have this concern with your vehicle. I can see that you are looking for feedback from other forum members regarding this message. Have you considered addressing this concern at a dealership? If you would like, please PM me your VIN, mileage, dealership, and contact information, and I can reach out to them on your behalf to schedule an appointment.

Have a great night,

Austin J.
Cadillac Customer Care