: Model Differences

GEORGEC
05-25-13, 10:24 AM
I have not found anything that tells me the basic differences between the different SRX models: the base, luxury , performance and premium.

Would some knowledgeable person explain this to me.

George

TheCaptain
05-25-13, 10:57 AM
The easiest way to see it side by side is to look at the Manufacturer's website for the differences, then none of us will miss anything.

Cadillac CANADA Compare SRX Models (http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/vehicles/cadillac/srx/compare-options-and-specifications)

Cadillac USA Compare SRX Models (http://www.cadillac.com/srx-luxury-crossover/features-specs/standard-optional-equipment.html)

The biggest differences are:
Base gets power leatherette seats and no power liftgate, 18" rims, NO Ultraview sunroof, NON BOSE stereo, no Passive Entry, FWD ONLY, Rack and pinion steering, black roof rails, Halogen Projector headlights, dual zone Auto climate control

Luxury adds: Power liftgate, Passive Entry, BOSE 8 speaker stereo System, Interior Ambient Lighting, Power liftgate w/memory setting, FWD OR AWD, sport mode transmission, Ultraview sunroof, front and rear Park Assist, heated front seats, Navigation is an OPTION, Power Adjustable Pedals, Rear View Camera, Driver Awareness systems AVAILABLE, cabin auto humidity & filtration (in the HVAC), Leather seats, Universal Home Remote, Sapele Wood Trim, Rainsense wipers, chrome roof rails, Adaptive Remote Start, Driver Assist Package AVAILABLE

Performance adds: 20" rims, Navigation, BOSE 10 speaker stereo system, HID Adaptive Forward Lighting, fog lights, variable effort power steering, headlamp washers, Driver Assist Package AVAILABLE

Premium adds: Tri zone Auto climate control, ventilated front seats, heated outboard rear seats, Driver Awareness Package, Driver Assist Package AVAILABLE, Safety Alert Seat,

Marc NY
05-25-13, 11:15 AM
Performance & Premium has the Panoramic Sunroof as standard equipment where on the Luxury I believe it is an option only and the Performance Pkg also has the Driver Assist Pkg available as an option too. :)

TheCaptain
05-25-13, 02:27 PM
Sorry Marc, all but the Base Collections get the Ultraview Sunroof standard. According to GM and their Options lists.

Marc NY
05-25-13, 03:45 PM
Sorry Marc, all but the Base Collections get the Ultraview Sunroof standard. According to GM and their Options lists.Thanks Captain, I stand corrected you are right in that the pano sunroof is also standard on the Luxury SRX models too. :yup:

GEORGEC
05-30-13, 03:43 PM
Thanks. I was having trouble trying to sort this out using the brochure.

Looks like most of what I want is on the Luxury model or can be easily added.

George