: Can't find this piece of window weatherstrpping anyone know?

05-24-13, 02:47 PM
I can't seem to figure this one out. They show everything for my 68 except this piece. I need the vertical strip that seals the rear of the quarter windows. They sell the strip that seals the front of the quarter window to the door window but I see nothing for the rear of the quarter. I was wondering if there was some chance that it would be considered part of the roof rail but looking at it, its a separate piece. My driver side inner strip has a chunk busted off the bottom so that I have to pull the window around the busted part while pressing the switch so that I can roll it up or else it just jams into the broken area and gets stuck.

05-30-13, 08:56 AM
Steelerubber should have them. I got mine for my 70 Eldo rear 1/4 windows as well.

05-30-13, 05:08 PM
I took a look at steelerubber and the only thing that seems like it might be what I'm looking for they are still calling the roof rail. They say it seals the side windows when up. I see an angled portion which may be the section I'm looking for from where it goes from horizontal to vertical at the rear of the rear windows. I was wondering before if it could be the roof rail I needed but it was looking like it was a separate part. I'm not sure but they may have created a one piece replacement for multiple components that way.