: MyNew Caddy is missing a few pieces...Anyone know where I can find them?

Six Fo
05-23-13, 05:59 PM
Hello,

I am a first time classic Caddy owner. I recently purchased a 1964 Coupe DeVille and I am in the process of doing a light resto on it. The car is missing both of its kick panels and I cant seem to locate any replacements online. Also it has a piece on the dash that is cracked that I would like to replace but I am having difficulties finding that part too. Its the piece in the (blurry) picture below. Lastly I am wondering if there is a company the sells new seat upholstery kits? So far all I have found is leather by the roll. Any help would be great. Thanks

FoxRodder
05-23-13, 06:48 PM
I just looked at my OPGI catalog and I don't see your year listed but maybe online they have more. I did double check ebay though and found some auctions that list for multiple years. Mine has something like that which is an aftermarket seat cover that actually looks pretty decent considering they just install over the originals and I don't think it would be hard to do yourself.

Six Fo
05-23-13, 07:23 PM
I contacted OPGI. They don't have any of the pieces I am looking for. Ebay does have seat covers for my year but only for the convertibles. Thanks

amunderdog
05-23-13, 07:49 PM
http://www.vintagepartsource.com/cadillac%20parts.htm

FoxRodder
05-23-13, 08:22 PM
I just looked in my usapartssupply.com catalog too and they have the generic listed all models 49-85 in vynil and cloth.