: here at the hospital...

Adam
01-18-05, 08:37 AM
... waiting for my neice to be born. im on the hospital computer just waiting. its 736 in the morning. been up since 5 and i only got 5 hours of sleep.

RBraczyk
01-18-05, 11:25 AM
Keep us posted. Congrats on the new family member. :thumbsup:

D148L0
01-18-05, 11:55 AM
Best of luck, I hope everything goes well.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-18-05, 02:05 PM
hmm the avaerage for first child labor is 10 minutes to three hours .....three hours after 8am is 11 am ..its now 1pm .......

QUIT HOLDING OUT ON US !!!!

keep us posted dude , hopeing everything goes well also ....

Ralph
01-18-05, 03:42 PM
Hang in there! :suspense:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-18-05, 04:15 PM
maybe i need to call ...

buddy of mine was up at the hospital awaitng the delivery of his daughter , his wife had been in labor for like 5-7 hours. I hear that he was up there got the number and called . got his wife (in labor) casually asked how she was doing , she was doing great and we talked for a couple seconds like nothing was going on , told her id let her go as she needed to get back to work (she chuckled). according to my buddy the baby was delivered 5 minutes after that ....like he had said about me a long time before that all i have to do is make one phone call and things happen ......

its why i was known as "the captian" in the military ....thenthey realized i made a beatter "revrend"

tru504187211
01-19-05, 12:43 AM
Stay awake....it'll all be over and done with soon enough! Best of luck.

Adam
01-19-05, 01:28 AM
sorry it took so long guys. i was real busy today and i have to work night shift. Elissa Kierra (thats her name) was born at 9:46 am. she is 6 lbs 3 oz. and 19 inches. she is the most beautiful baby i have ever seen. they started on her at 9:30 and she had 3 pushes and the baby was out. thanks for replying, i was real tired when i posted and i didnt make much sense. still tired :hmm: . ive been up since 5 am and will not be back in bed until after 8 in the morning.

Adam
01-19-05, 02:05 AM
oh i forgot to mention, she is very healthy. the doctor said that was the quickest and easiest (sp?) birth he has ever been through. she is already showing signs of intelligence. the doctor couldnt believe she had her eyes open and was looking around. he said most newborns dont do that. she's gonna be smart:) :cool: .

Ralph
01-19-05, 02:22 AM
Would have they been offended if you HAD to go home and get some sleep?? After all, life goes on for everyone else too?

Adam
01-19-05, 03:57 AM
no, i just had a lot of things to do. my Lincoln was taken to a specialty shop cause it is just getting worse. my youngest brother had to go to the doctor (as well as my grandmother) and mom and dad had to stay with my brother and his girlfriend. im ok, i am used to this kind of stuff anyway. after i get off work i got to pick up my brother at the hospital and take him to get his car so he can take it up to the hospital because she might get released today (uh, kinda confusing aint it). it was a smooth birth, no tearing or anything, no stitches, nothing.

majax
01-19-05, 04:17 AM
Awesome!:bouncy:

she'l be a babe I'm sure;)

Stoneage_Caddy
01-19-05, 12:17 PM
no, i just had a lot of things to do. my Lincoln was taken to a specialty shop cause it is just getting worse. my youngest brother had to go to the doctor (as well as my grandmother) and mom and dad had to stay with my brother and his girlfriend. im ok, i am used to this kind of stuff anyway. after i get off work i got to pick up my brother at the hospital and take him to get his car so he can take it up to the hospital because she might get released today (uh, kinda confusing aint it). it was a smooth birth, no tearing or anything, no stitches, nothing.

congrats fleet , im happy everything went so well ! now lets see if you can beat my record on baby diaper changes ...55.4 seconds with 100% accuracy ...i may not be a daddy but i been around babies all my life (i somehow always end up with a girlfreind that has a baby before meeting me)

D148L0
01-19-05, 02:49 PM
I'm glad everything was ok. Congrats, man.

Adam
01-20-05, 03:21 AM
thanks guys. Stoney, ill try beating that record. she is a very beautiful baby. the nurses say she is gonna be a heart breaker when she grows up. its ok, daddy and i are gonna be bone breakers :D

HotRodSaint
01-20-05, 11:41 AM
its ok, daddy and i are gonna be bone breakers :D

Now that's a good uncle! Congratulations!

Adam
01-20-05, 07:07 PM
thank you thank you. neither Elissa or Kizzie (McKenzie) are gonna date til they get married.:hmm: ;)

davesdeville
01-20-05, 08:57 PM
PM me in 18 years. :p

Adam
01-20-05, 09:02 PM
HAH! :want: :kick: :gun: :D :p