: Best exhaust option for 2008 cts 3.6 DI performance & luxury package

Excellence_mike
05-23-13, 01:04 PM
All I am looking to upgrade my exhaust, I have searched and really haven't found what I am inquiring. What are the benefits of going to 2.5 from 2.25 if not force inducted? Also what brand is the best to see a benefit? I would like a nice deep tone, all previous cars I just purchased the mufflers I wanted and installed at a local shop,why install the complete set up from headers back? Any help would be appreciated, didn't use a CAI just went with K&N like I had on my Escalade since it gave me a little more tone and better throttle response, and with the height of this car I don't wanna chance water, in southern Louisiana

exhaust_freak
04-29-14, 10:58 PM
im in the same boat. i cannot seem to find the right exhus. if you found one please respond!!!!

Hugo Stiglitz
04-30-14, 07:21 AM
I keep looking at the KPE cat back exhaust system for my 2010 CTS 3.6L DI Caddy.
Check out their site, they have a video on their site that lets you hear the exhaust (don't know why every manufacturer doesn't do the same):

http://www.kpe-products.com/shop/cadillac-cts-v6/cts-v6-axle-back-exhaust-system/

I really like the way it sounds with the KPE set up.
Sounds like a small V8 engine.

----------

There's probably 100s of threads about upgrading the exhaust on your Cadillac.
Search the forum and you'll see threads about every after market exhaust out there.

Mrjb9475
04-30-14, 08:34 AM
I like the kpe as well video sounds good on better speakers never heard it in person and will it fit the Awd I tried calling them but no answer so I just left a message

Hugo Stiglitz
04-30-14, 08:42 AM
I like the kpe as well video sounds good on better speakers never heard it in person and will it fit the Awd I tried calling them but no answer so I just left a message

I have a 2010 CTS 3.6L 4door AWD.
I emailed KPE about a year back and asked if their catback would install in my AWD CTS. They replied a
day or two later telling me that it would go in with no modifications.
- Justin

Mrjb9475
04-30-14, 11:20 AM
Good info thanks I think email is the best way to contact them

exhaust_freak
04-30-14, 01:34 PM
It sounds too weak for me. I saw that vid a year ago. I want something that is beefy. Deep and semi loud