: Bluetooth for non bluetooth CTS

eborunda
05-23-13, 10:57 AM
Does anyone know of an after market bluetooth adaptor that plugs into the Cts non nav/bluetooth USB port ? Thus making my phone pair with it ? Awhile ago i saw someone comment about this. But cat find the post anywhere. This way will have my iphone stram music and calls over this device.

Thanx guys

Tbbt
05-23-13, 11:43 AM
I just did a search for bluetooth adapter and there are MANY threads, including one from 5/20/2013 giving you a brand and part number! Search can be a very important tool!

jeffc83
05-23-13, 01:16 PM
Does anyone know of an after market bluetooth adaptor that plugs into the Cts non nav/bluetooth USB port ? Thus making my phone pair with it ? Awhile ago i saw someone comment about this. But cat find the post anywhere. This way will have my iphone stram music and calls over this device.

Thanx guys

Someone from the forum was kind enough to sell me theirs which is from a 2011 CTS. Works great and the install took a few hours. (damn that rear deck...would've taken me half the time if it wasn't to finicky)

EBay has them from time to time but I could never get a hold of one.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-23-13, 01:36 PM
Someone from the forum was kind enough to sell me theirs which is from a 2011 CTS. Works great and the install took a few hours. (damn that rear deck...would've taken me half the time if it wasn't to finicky)

EBay has them from time to time but I could never get a hold of one.

Hi jeffc83,

Glad to hear you were able to find the part to install into your vehicle. I hope it is operating well and you're enjoying having it!

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

jeffc83
05-23-13, 04:06 PM
Hi jeffc83,

Glad to hear you were able to find the part to install into your vehicle. I hope it is operating well and you're enjoying having it!

Laura M.

Thanks Laura, even my dealer supported me with the programming! Top notch service!

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-23-13, 05:31 PM
Thanks Laura, even my dealer supported me with the programming! Top notch service!

You are welcome jeffc83! I am happy to hear of the great service from your dealer :)

Laura M.