: Shout out to Rippy Cadillac

brucehammond
05-23-13, 08:37 AM
I called Rippy Cadillac Monday morning about a headlight ballast. I spoke with Duane who was super nice. If anyone needs parts for your caddy, these guys are who you should call. The price was as low as any other site I searched and they have reasonable shipping costs. I ordered the part Monday, had it Tuesday afternoon and since I am now an expert at taking out the headlight (new record 37 minutes start to finish) changed it out and now it seems to be working properly. I hope I don't need anymore parts for a while but when I do, I will call Rippy!

Submariner409
05-23-13, 08:45 AM
Either over there >>>>>>>>>

or up ^^^^^ in Vendors.

Chris is the main CF member ............. Normal working hours, EDT

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-23-13, 11:48 AM
I called Rippy Cadillac Monday morning about a headlight ballast. I spoke with Duane who was super nice. If anyone needs parts for your caddy, these guys are who you should call. The price was as low as any other site I searched and they have reasonable shipping costs. I ordered the part Monday, had it Tuesday afternoon and since I am now an expert at taking out the headlight (new record 37 minutes start to finish) changed it out and now it seems to be working properly. I hope I don't need anymore parts for a while but when I do, I will call Rippy!

Hello brucehammond,

I am happy Rippy Cadillac was able to help you out and provided great customer service. Glad to hear your headlight seems to be working properly. Enjoy your Cadillac, and if there are ever questions or concerns, please reach out to us!

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service