: Some advice for 2008 CTS 3.6 parts

Excellence_mike
05-23-13, 08:48 AM
Hello I had recently replaced my totaled escalade with a 2008 cts 3.6 DI. I know the previous owner and know it has the performance and luxury package. Can I enter the VIN somewhere and get all the mantainance and repair parts?

Submariner409
05-23-13, 09:21 AM
Wrong forum. Moved from Customer care to CTS.

For the RPO list (Regular Production Option) look at www.compnine.com and do a trial registration.

No such thing as a "maintenance and repair part" list. Normal maintenance intervals are in the owner's manual and in the GM/Helm service manual - eBay or www.helminc.com. For filters and such, ask a large parts store for one of their obsolete Fram, Purolator, AC Delco, WIX or PartsMaster catalogs - the ones that hang on the oil filter shelves. They all ave manufacturer number cross references in the back pages.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-23-13, 11:32 AM
Hello I had recently replaced my totaled escalade with a 2008 cts 3.6 DI. I know the previous owner and know it has the performance and luxury package. Can I enter the VIN somewhere and get all the mantainance and repair parts?

Hello Excellence_mike,

I hope you are enjoying your CTS so far. Submariner409 did offer great advice for you. If you private message me with your VIN, I am more than happy to provide you with the option codes of your vehicle. If you have other concerns or questions, please let us know!

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service