Cadillac Owners Forum banner

My V Experience

946 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  RaVeNous 
#1 ·
So it's been 2 weeks now since I've bought my V, I still haven't given it's all as I am waiting to hit the 2,400km (1,500miles) bench mark (I'm at 1,600 km) for when it's broken in properly. But all I can say is after teasing the throttle to past 3,000 rpm's the exhaust note is UNBELIEVABLE!!! And that's me on stock exhaust, I can only imagine what a Corsa would sound like!! Being from Kuwait where parking is somewhat hectic to find working in the city, I usually park right in the middle of nowhere and leg it the office, about a 2 min walk but in 120degree weather it could feel a lot longer! But the V is handling the heat extremely well and the A/C is fantastic, I wasn't expecting it to be that good! I do have tints on it so that may help. But nevertheless I'm enjoying every second behind the wheel as I'm sure all of the members here are as well!! Here's a pic of where I park my V.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
My second color choice!

I agree, the V is a great drivers car. Its fast, and quiet and has some of the best steering and handling of any car, let alone a car of its size and weight. The coupe is stylish and comfortable and unlike anything else on the road as far as looks - love or hate it. I would try doing headers before changing the exhaust as I have heard the stock flows quite well. I myself wouldn't mind changing some exhaust components but do not want to have a change in noise inside the cabin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.