: 2007 srx bose audio dead front passenger speaker and tweeter :(

davetracc
05-22-13, 11:29 PM
Hi, new to this site.
So I was was hoping that some of my fellow SRX owners could help me with this issue......
All the other speakers and sub work fine. I just noticed the lack of sound so when went to balance it to the right end, I discovered the issue.
Can anyone help me troubleshoot this issue?
Are the wires to the audio underneath the passenger seat at all? I had some things jammed under that seat which could of caused a dislodging of wires.......
Also, I was told that the amp is on the passenger rear end of the car beside the sub. But i can't get the panel off for the life of me :(
Lastly.....Is there any fuses that may be blown?

any solutions would be so grand.

thanks

Dave

davetracc
05-25-13, 09:45 AM
bump

glake89
05-25-13, 06:22 PM
You probably have DTCs for the inoperative speakers.
Trim panel, remove tie down ring, then side door trims, then rear sill trim and loosen upper hatch side trim, then panel should pull to center of car. Lower seat first.
Get DTCs read at a parts store and let us know what they are. Probobly 'B' codes.

Doods
03-09-14, 09:47 PM
Did you ever repair this? I have the same thing on my 2006. a small buzzing sound is all i get from the door speaker

ravenblack
03-15-14, 06:12 PM
Interesting.. Just had the same thing happen to me on my 07 SRX, but its the left front. I've been searching the net, but no luck yet. If I find something I'll post it