: What is my V worth these days, thinking of selling

V for victory
05-22-13, 05:49 PM
Ok I know the answer here, "It's worth nothing, I be happy to take it off your hands" haha

My 2007 V has 48k miles and in pristine condition, Chromed factory wheels, Magnaflow, K&N CAI, 50K mile maintenance done at dealer, RS diff,trans & L/C arm bushings, MM's in box not installed. V2 pedals and shifter, tuned up and ready to go. I have driven it only 1000 miles this past year and it doesn't deserve to just sit in the garage. Their is only seven for sale on Autotrader and one on Ebay so its hard to get a fair perspective as to the private party sale. I have some pics in my profile.

JDB
05-22-13, 06:03 PM
Check your search on Autotrader. You must be putting in '07 only because... I get 79.

low $20Ks?

V for victory
05-22-13, 06:07 PM
Check your search on Autotrader. You must be putting in '07 only because... I get 79.

low $20Ks?

yes, 2007 only, only one in PA, for $26k with just over 50K miles. Would like to get 25 grand for it. Thanks for the reply.

NCOGNITO
05-22-13, 09:42 PM
yes, 2007 only, only one in PA, for $26k with just over 50K miles. Would like to get 25 grand for it. Thanks for the reply.

Good luck with the sale, wish there were 79 available when I was looking last year!

Pillow
05-23-13, 02:04 PM
I think the 25 range is about right for year miles and condition. Plus it does not seem abused and ragged out which goes a long way these days. Many I drove when looking earlier this year were just beat.

Who did you use for the wheel chrome? And are u happy with it?

V for victory
05-24-13, 04:26 PM
I think the 25 range is about right for year miles and condition. Plus it does not seem abused and ragged out which goes a long way these days. Many I drove when looking earlier this year were just beat.

Who did you use for the wheel chrome? And are u happy with it?

Thanks man, It is a great piece of machinery never raced or abused, . The wheels I did on a wheel exchange with LA Wheel and Tire, they have been on for over a year with zero issues. My only beef was I sent them four perfect wheels with zero curb rash and the ones I received if you look real hard you can see one or two had some rash smoothed out before chroming.

Here is a pic

http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q648/Vforvictory101/IMAG0681_zps3550e99b.jpg