: Fitting a V hood and grill to a non V?

rdomeck
05-21-13, 10:28 PM
So I have owned my car less than two weeks. Flew to Philly from Indianapolis last Saturday and picked up my new wagon. The I rear end someone right in front of my house. My fault, but the girl wasn't paying attention and was just stopped after the traffic in front of her had pulled away....

Anyway, I run a fabrication shop and we have a full body shop so I will be doing the repair myself. I would like to put a V hood and grill in my car. Will these items bolt on?

Thanks for any help, Randy

Jagillac
05-22-13, 03:44 PM
There are a few threads on here about this. One actually has a list of all the parts needed to do it perfectly. Just search and you'll have your answer in no time but in short yes you can and you will need the front clip not just the grills btw. Also absorber, inner fenders and a couple little things.

is250sp
05-22-13, 04:45 PM
So I have owned my car less than two weeks. Flew to Philly from Indianapolis last Saturday and picked up my new wagon. The I rear end someone right in front of my house. My fault, but the girl wasn't paying attention and was just stopped after the traffic in front of her had pulled away....

Anyway, I run a fabrication shop and we have a full body shop so I will be doing the repair myself. I would like to put a V hood and grill in my car. Will these items bolt on?

Thanks for any help, Randy

You will need to convert the front bumper to the V bumper in order to fit the V grilles. Here's a link http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2008-2013-cadillac-cts-appearance-mods/244236-cts-v-bumpers-08-cts-how.html

rdomeck
05-22-13, 09:14 PM
Thanks guys. I found that link very helpful and I will start ordering parts on Friday. Seems like a good place to order from is gmpartsdirect.com? I'm going to try my local dealer as well!

Thanks again, Randy

is250sp
05-26-13, 12:14 PM
Contact Chris at Riddy Parts