: o6 sts vin runout. or build sheet?

gmmahieu
05-21-13, 10:34 PM
I have an 06 STS. What I am looking for is like with my old grand cherokee, I sent chrysler the vin and they sent me a run out list of all the packages and options the car was built with. It would list the code, then the package or option attached to that code. Does anyone know where I can get this.

MoistCabbage
05-21-13, 10:51 PM
Your cars RPO list is on a sticker adhered to the underside of the spare tire cover.

EChas3
05-21-13, 11:07 PM
There are sites that will do it. Compnine used to if you joined. Maybe our 'Cadillac Service' friend will do so.

Any GM dealer service department can do it but usually push back a bit. It is nice to have the list of dealer-performed service as well.

curtc
05-21-13, 11:20 PM
Compnine still works, free and no need to join, Google it...

carter's_sts
05-22-13, 12:53 PM
My dealer was more than happy to give me the build sheet and the whole service work history.

Just good customer service.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-22-13, 05:42 PM
I have an 06 STS. What I am looking for is like with my old grand cherokee, I sent chrysler the vin and they sent me a run out list of all the packages and options the car was built with. It would list the code, then the package or option attached to that code. Does anyone know where I can get this.

Hello gmmahieu,

I would be more than happy to give you a list of the RPO codes that are associated with your vehicle if you need that. Send me a private message with your VIN and I will send you over a list. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

EChas3
05-22-13, 08:34 PM
Not all dealers are so accommodating but as often as not; the people we meet are mirrors of ourselves.

carter's_sts
05-23-13, 01:35 AM
Based on some of the people I meet, I think I need a new mirror......:D