: Everyone... (especially Fleetwood owners)

Adam
01-15-05, 09:20 PM
go and get the March issue of Lowrider. it is full of Fleetwoods. there is a 90 Fleet and a couple big bodies. i think there are four or five in the magazine as well as a couple of other beauties. like lowriders or not, these things are nice and make for some good in flight reading material. i havent seen this many Caddies in Lowrider magazine save for the Cadillac issue (which i wish i had, anyone wanna give me theirs by chance? or ill buy it nothing over 5 bucks though).

509Rider
01-15-05, 10:18 PM
Ya its a good issue, I like Chinamans black and grey one, and Slowbobs is real nice to, just dont like the interior much.

Adam
01-15-05, 11:42 PM
i like how it shows his hoppin. thats bad ass cause you rarely see that in the magazine on a featured ride. they are some pretty nice Caddies. i am aspiring to their level. hopefully should be done by summer of 06.

509Rider
01-16-05, 05:04 AM
Heres a good shot of Chinamans.

DaveSmed
01-18-05, 01:20 AM
Question.... Where is most of the prep work for hopping focused? Fleetwoods are many things, but lightweight is definitely not one of them. Is it primarily on lightening the car or stregenthening the suspension? I notice GM G-bodies are also popular, another comparitively heavy car. I'm assuming the popularity is due to the full frame designs being stronger, and the more balanced RWD layout?

509Rider
01-18-05, 02:02 AM
Question.... Where is most of the prep work for hopping focused? Fleetwoods are many things, but lightweight is definitely not one of them. Is it primarily on lightening the car or stregenthening the suspension? I notice GM G-bodies are also popular, another comparitively heavy car. I'm assuming the popularity is due to the full frame designs being stronger, and the more balanced RWD layout?For the true hoppers out ther you dont lighten your car, fleetwoods are not real popular for hopping because they do weight alot more than a gbody, especially after a reinforced frame and the hydraulics, most people like to hop gbody, with a v6 they are a lot lighter, and a lot cheaper to build, the funny thing is that in compitition, a fleetwood a all gbodys are in the same class. We have a fleetwood in our club thats a hopper, 4 pumps 16 batts, we weight it once it was around 9,000 pounds, a fully loaded gbody are I am guessing at the most 7,000.