Cadillac Owners Forum banner

inexpensive wheel help

976 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Low_ET 
#1 ·
I am looking for 18 or 19" wheels for my V wagon to make a winter set. i have searched posts and found people have had luck with the dr37 wheel (which I am sorry but is not my personal favorite) and the touren tr9. I found a corvette copy wheel in 18x8.5 that had perfect specs on paper, but did not clear the front calipers, so I wasted a lot of money on shipping.
does anyone have any inexpensive wheel suggestions in 18 or 19" diameter, with 8 or 8.5 width? ideally made in USA (I know there is no chance of made in USA wheel that would also be cheap, so I have accepted made in china for this one). please list exact make and model if you have any suggestions. thanks in advance.
the factory wheels are hub-centered. i doubt any aftermarket wheel would be, although for $100 we can buy a set of hub centering custom rings.

#4 ·
The TSW Nurburgring wheel looks a lot like the OEM wheel and will clear the caliper in an 18" or 19" diameter. I use 18x9.5x 40 mm offset on all four corners. That wheel also comes in a 18x8.0x35mm and 19x8.0x35 mm.

The OEM wheels are hub-centric (67.1 mm hub size). My TSW wheels have a 76 mm hub so I just have spacers to make the wheel hub centric.
Product Yellow Font Metal Fashion accessory

TSW wheels are not made in USA, but neither are the OEM wheels (Taiwan).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.