Sandy
01-15-05, 07:07 PM
Been seriously thinking of selling the '03 Town Car,
for more of a "toy car" ~ I want something that
nobody else has, something sporty, unique, has
some power, and does not cost as
much as a 90 foot yacht ! I'm seriously thinking
of a 2005 Avanti. Something like this:
http://pictures.dealer.com/amacarskingofprussiapa/defa8bcb404638240040b18126fad207.jpg
http://pictures.dealer.com/amacarstrevosepa/051304264046382400c5f468dc40c532.jpg
http://pictures.dealer.com/amacarstrevosepa/19b5c5ff4046382400c5f4683e464a19.jpg

$25,000 & the Town Car in trade.

Ralph
01-15-05, 07:38 PM
No SRT-8 for you? I think you'll miss the smoothness of the Lincoln.

slk230mb
01-15-05, 08:32 PM
What kind of power do those things have?

airbalancer
01-15-05, 08:35 PM
that sure is different
Remember enjoy life while you can

Msilva954
01-15-05, 08:39 PM
EH....to the Avanti......nothin special to me.....I prefer the Qvale Mangusta.

BeelzeBob
01-15-05, 08:40 PM
Just my opinion, but.. Keep the Town Car.

airbalancer
01-15-05, 08:43 PM
here a link http://www.theavanti.com/TheAvantiFuture.html

Adam
01-15-05, 09:08 PM
well, i gotta go with Sal on that. i dont think you should get rid of the Town Car. i mean, youre gonna do whatever, but man have you really looked at that thing? it is butt ugly. to trade a luxurios Town Car in on that thing is just plane wrong and a slap in the face to Lincoln:tisk: . just my opinion, if you do get it, good luck.

D148L0
01-15-05, 09:28 PM
Sandy, go ahead with your idea and get the sport one.
There is always a chance to get another Town car later on.
An individual always regrets more what he did not do than what he did.
Go for it man, and have fun!

Leloz
01-15-05, 09:34 PM
I like the Avanti idea! Here are some other choices that pop into mind:

1987 Buick GNX ;) I have seen only 3 or 4 in person!

http://www.luigiloves.us/img_0428.jpg

2002 CE T/A WS6 Convertible ;) or Ttop.. here is mine, I rarely see them in my area:

http://members.cox.net/shaheenimport/ceta1.JPG

or the 1999 30th Anniversary, which was essentially the same car with a different color scheme:

http://www.firebirdgallery.com/4th%20Gen%20Images/99ta11.1.jpg

and if you want to stray into the Euro market, a BMW 850 CSi:

http://www.e31.net/pics/850_02small.jpg

or Porsche 944 S2 (less than 3,000 made in 3.5 years). I bought a 944 S2 brand new in 1989 and gave it to my oldest son when he turned 18 (@ 116,000 miles). It was an amazing car, perfect 50/50 weight distribution, 3.0 liter 16 valve inline 4, 208 horses. We both put some track time on it, but my son modified some suspension and drivetrain components to make an absolute track king. My son sold it to his good friend at 150,000 miles and it ran on the original drivetrain till 195K. As far as I know, the car is somewhere in Virginia with a LS1 in it!

Here she is:

http://members.cox.net/shaheenimport/S2982.jpg

Goodluck Sandy!

Msilva954
01-15-05, 09:48 PM
O yea...and the reason I say NO!!! is because it is just a Trans Am with a body kit....no specialty there...cmon sandy I thought you were better then that.....at least the Mclerens have some value to them.

elwesso
01-15-05, 09:56 PM
I say go with an 850CSi... V12 bitches... A true exotic car...

Much less common than the V12 benz..

Leloz
01-15-05, 10:05 PM
O yea...and the reason I say NO!!! is because it is just a Trans Am with a body kit....no specialty there...cmon sandy I thought you were better then that.....at least the Mclerens have some value to them.

The reason I bought my 2002 CE T/A WS6 'Vert is because it was the last year for the Trans Am and this model was to commemorate the end of a legend. It is nothing more than graphics, yellow paint, 3:23 gears, special wheels over a regular WS6 Convertible. I am guessing it should have some value in the distant future. Just look at the 1979 10th Anniversary T/As.. they bring $15-25k for mint examples.

Night Wolf
01-15-05, 10:47 PM
I would keep the Town Car ofr many reasons....

then you can go to the dealer, and tell them you would like a Mustang Cobra enigne put in it :D

or get a Miata.... or Fiero.... with a 4.9 or NorthStar conversion....

the Town Car is too cool of a car to give up....

at the gas station today I saw a '95 or so... the old, early 90's body style, it was one of the speical editions... this really big guy was driving it, but he never closed the door all the way and the interrior lights were on... wow.. that was a really nice interrior... the leather patterns looked very modern considering it is the older, dated body style.... nice car... it got the looks from me, and not the young kid in the EVO.... ugh I hate those things he kept staring a the DeVille too... which was good, she was just washed up, wheels shiney really nice... representing the Cadillac community in the middle of winter when it is 20* out (bouns because out of 3 cars, that is the one with the bad heater core... dosn't get very warm in the car) <--- but it is the only car I can drive right now....

Keep us updated!

Night Wolf
01-15-05, 10:52 PM
my cousin in Texas has a 2003 CE WS6.... T-tops, yellow/black etc...

SWEET car!.... he says running an engine full throttle isn't good for it (WTF) and wouldn't run it open getting on the highway, but he did get on it a few times pulling out, and getting on the highway once... I remember when getting on the highway I was watching the speedo... we were doing 40, he didn't even down shift, or floor it... but it accelerated really strong (had me in the seat) upshift... and we passed 100, and were doing 110 in no time... it was literally pulling past 100 like my DeVille pulls past 40 (very quick).....lol... the DeVille in comparison likes to take it's time to accelerate on the top end... :)

Jesda
01-15-05, 11:16 PM
Get the Buick GN and shame some asshat ricers.

Msilva954
01-15-05, 11:58 PM
The reason I bought my 2002 CE T/A WS6 'Vert is because it was the last year for the Trans Am and this model was to commemorate the end of a legend. It is nothing more than graphics, yellow paint, 3:23 gears, special wheels over a regular WS6 Convertible. I am guessing it should have some value in the distant future. Just look at the 1979 10th Anniversary T/As.. they bring $15-25k for mint examples.

Nah not that ...i love that....Im talkin bout the Avanti....its a mere trans am with a different body....nothing more.

DopeStar 156
01-16-05, 12:57 AM
Hmmm I'll give you $200 for the Town Car. Haha because that's all I can afford to give you, but I'm your friend, so I'm pretty sure you'll give it to me. I am heavily in favor of the Buick GNX idea, those things are hot. Good luck.

Sandy
01-16-05, 01:03 AM
Okay, I'm Baaack.
From the top:-

SLK230mb; It's no longer based upon the TransAm Pontiac, it's now on the 2004 Mustang Cobra Convertible.
LeLoz & Elwesso & msilva954 ... sorry. I don't buy foreign cars. Most of the people on here know that 'bout me. Pretty much, common knowledge.

Guys, cut me a little slack. When i was your ages, I was a drag racer on the street with some really mean machinery. My cars were Demos and we were the Performance Dodge dealer of Northern New Jersey. I drove Hemis, 6-Pacs, 340 Darts, Trans Am Challengers, 440 Magnums, you name it - I had it, if only for a short short time. But now, the "Speed" is outta me..... Heck, I'm 58 ! A very young 58, with full head of dark brown hair and zero facial wrinkles...but ....still 58. Still diggin ~HOT~ cars, but I no longer race ANYBODY. Somewhere just past 50, the fun begins to die off, and THAT'S okay, too ... Gotta leave it to you youngin's ... 'Ya know!
The Avanti is NOT set in stone. As said....I'm thinking about it.....I'm pretty sure that IF I buy something....THAT is the car I want. I want something very very very very very RARE, but don't have the $$$$ to go over $50,000 ~ If $$ was no object, then it would definately be a STS V-8 AWD 1SG Pkg., with whatever other options are available, but that's $70,000.
The Avanti is like $52,000, minus $25,000 for the Town Car = $25,000 cash, NOT $45,000 cash. Major differance when you are paying for college, too !!
Oh, and thanks for all the comments. Appreciate them all, really :thumbsup:

Msilva954
01-16-05, 01:18 AM
Qvale is a mustang too.....

Dont blame you for wanting to stay american either....

how about a used Panoz??

Stoneage_Caddy
01-16-05, 01:30 AM
id go with the avanti myself also ....real ones are expensive and hard to come buy , these kits are the way to go..

the styleing is timeless ...

too bad im biased , on top of my AMC thing ive got a few ideas for studebakers too .....goldenhawk was another favorite of mine

edit :i havent seen the new gen till i looked at the pics , the coupe is the only one i can stomach...the vert its godaweful and damn near ditched all of its styleing roots ....YUCK!!!

but the coupe is nice ....

Sandy
01-16-05, 01:42 AM
No Pay-Nose! :helpless:

There has NOT been a coupe since 2002. This is the all new Gen 4 Avanti, a redesign, keeping the basic original theme.
It's a body kit and a severe interior upgrade with a totally unique dash, seats & console, apart from the 2004 Mustang Corbra it's based upon.

Only option is Automatic or 5-Speed.

http://photos6.ebizautos.com/4455/521368_17_107.jpg

Playdrv4me
01-16-05, 03:47 AM
X.J.R or Buick Grand National... Thats about it on the semi-domestic front.

Sporting character, uniqueness, and most if not all of the luxury your already used to in the Town Car if you go with the Jaguar. With respect to your desires, that is still a Ford as well.

I never liked the F-Bodies, in any iteration, and the previous Mustang I pretty much throw in the same pile with the F-Bodies. Now if you wanna throw some SERIOUS cash at a car, go with real American Muscle and get a classic of any number of old nameplates, or wait for the BEAUTIFUL 2006 Z06 or the next SVT Cobra in the NEW body style. From our previous talks though, I think you want to stay somewhat reasonable in price, and the XJR and Grand National are the CLEAR winners here... did I mention the XJR?

Come on!... Let me live vicariously through you, get the car I WANTED!! :thumbsup:

Leloz
01-16-05, 08:05 AM
I figured the European cars were not an option, but worth a try.

If you did venture for a Grand National, try to get a GNX if you can find one.

How about a 1993 Northstar powered Allante?

airbalancer
01-16-05, 08:48 AM
They do not get it Sandy.
You just want to cruise with your wife beside you, in some style.As you go on a wine tour.
You no long need the go factor.
You also like a big car.Since you thought the Solstice was to small.
There nothing like have kids to drain the pocket book.And Sandy you only have one :bonkers:
My son is finish this year in areospace has interview with the airforce in about a week. Since he is finishing finially this year and he loves bikes I was think of getting one. Sport bike the insurance is a killer. So looking at a cruiser and he would like Harely.
Another daughter is putting an offer on a house , downpayment time :banghead:
So get want you want Sandy
NorthAmerica Convertibles are are to find. Check out the pontica G6 as it is come out with a convertible hard top

Katshot
01-16-05, 09:16 AM
Sandy,
Interesting choice. I always liked the Avanti myself. I saw one at the NY auto show last year, probably the '05 prototype? It's a nice looking car for sure. It gives you the unique look you want, and the drivetrain you lust after! Have you actually driven one? If so, how do they drive? How's the driver's ergonomics?

Sandy
01-16-05, 12:02 PM
The Avanti has a totally redone customized interior, taking it to levels just a sneeze below a Jag. Using the Mustang GT seats, they remove the cloth and recover in premium buttery soft leather. YOU design your interior. You pick the sew style, the type of stitching, the color, monotone or two tone, and the dash pad is trimmed with your choice of wood: Pecan, Redwood, Mahogany or Burl, and the door panels is likewise so trimmed.
The drivegear is untouched.
Options that cost money, are a Supercharger at $7,000.
Paint:
Any color that has ever been put on a car, anywhere in the world, at any time, in any year.
There are 5 dealers in America; none in Canada. (New Jersey, Pa, Chicago, Florida & the FACTORY, in Georgia.)

airbalancer
01-16-05, 12:05 PM
Sounds like a nice ride!

Sandy
01-16-05, 12:15 PM
Oh, yes, a dealer has recently signed on in New Hampshire. (Seems like an odd place, since there are none in Texas nor California.)

I want to know IF a new VIN is assigned to it!!! I am NOT paying $50,000 for a car with a Mustang VIN, as if it got stolen, the insurance will ONLY pay you as a 2004 Mustang ! It needs a different or slightly altered VIN !! That's like REALLY important !

Playdrv4me
01-16-05, 12:22 PM
Well given that a quick quote search of a couple of my favorite insurance sites has NO entry for Avanti in the "Make" list, and it's not classified in the "Special" category, I think its a very good indicator that it probably retains the original VIN.

Sandy
01-16-05, 12:30 PM
WOW - You did THAT in like 6 minutes ?
'Ya, that don't look too good. Maybe you'd need to keep the original bill of sale and the receipt for money paid....wonder if THAT would make a difference to the Insurance Gods. How do people insure a basic van that they then go and pump thousands into with TVs, VCR,s DVD's wood, 'ya know what they all do to it.... A $18,000 van becomes a $45,000 luxo-camper.

Playdrv4me
01-16-05, 12:33 PM
WOW - You did THAT in like 6 minutes ?
'Ya, that don't look too good. Maybe you'd need to keep the original bill of sale and the receipt for money paid....wonder if THAT would make a difference to the Insurance Gods. How do people insure a basic van that they then go and pump thousands into with TVs, VCR,s DVD's wood, 'ya know what they all do to it.... A $18,000 van becomes a $45,000 luxo-camper.

Heh, yea Ive become an expert at quoting on a couple of my favorite sites since insurance companies tend to like to raise premiums at the drop of a hat when youre 22!! ;)

To answer the van question, all of the ones I checked always have a special provision for "aftermarket parts and equipment coverage" that you basically tell them what has been modified or added to the vehicle and its value. This is how the Van people get away with it I suppose.

majax
01-16-05, 02:57 PM
The interior is nice but the exterior is ugly, sorry. The light display looks really cheap.

davesdeville
01-16-05, 06:12 PM
Avanti is hideous. No offense. I'd keep the town car or go with the 300 SRT-8.

Sandy
01-16-05, 06:36 PM
The 300 SRT has a waiting list. Soon they will be as
common on the streets as a Camry. I want a 'Vert,
under $50,000 that is RARE, and can be custom built
to my specs. I fail to see how the Avanti is ugly.
To me, a Toyota Prisis is ugly, an Infiniti FX is real
igly, a Volvo Sport Ute is ugly, a Buick Rendavouis
is real ugly, a Pontiac Aztec is ugly & likewise a
Mercury Sable or a Mazda Speed or a Honda Element,
or a Scion box (whatever) ~ But...the Avanti has
lasted since 1963. Couldn't be that ugly.

Vesicant
01-16-05, 06:56 PM
Why not put a 32V Cobra 4.6 in your town car or supercharge the engine now? lol... Gotta love that Modular V8. :eek:

Ralph
01-16-05, 06:59 PM

I have a strong feeling that you wouldl go with the Avanti based on the fact you want to be different from everyone else car wise. I don't know how common Jags are in NJ, but since you like Fords that might still be worth consideration?

I'm not sure what I think of the front end of the Avanti, but then, maybe that's why we don't have a dealer for them here? ;)

What about these? They are unique, better looking than Avanti IMO with a similar front end, and I believe they have a Ford engine. Then again, they are expensive but that's the price for exclusivity.

"The Panoz Swirling Crest was designed by Daniel Panoz himself and has become widely recognizable. The red, white and blue coloring reflects the fact that Panoz is an American company."

http://www.panozauto.com/

Msilva954
01-16-05, 07:18 PM
Thats what I suggested but that would cost double what Sandy wants to spend.....

Ralph
01-16-05, 07:20 PM
Thats what I suggested but that would cost double what Sandy wants to spend.....

Oh, sorry, I missed it. There's not much out there for 50K that you can be unique with?

airbalancer
01-16-05, 07:51 PM
Oh, sorry, I missed it. There's not much out there for 50K that you can be unique with?
Any good tractors out your way Ralph for Sandy to get. :lildevil:

Vesicant
01-16-05, 07:55 PM
So what happened to my idea of putting in a 32v cobra engine ? :p

It'd be like having a towncar panoz then. lol

Ralph
01-16-05, 08:12 PM
Any good tractors out your way Ralph for Sandy to get. :lildevil:

I wouldn't know I'm not a farmer. Here's the only one you could afford! :devil:

Supposedly a decent 4 wheel drive is over $250,000.

Msilva954
01-16-05, 08:20 PM
Too bad you want only new......you could pic something old/american up and do alot of stuff to it for 50 grand cap.

davesdeville
01-16-05, 08:49 PM
I fail to see how the Avanti is ugly.

I agree that all the other cars you mention are ugly... but I'd rather drive a camry than that Avanti.

A car should have a grille of some sort if it has such a very blunt front end like the Avanti. The 200 square feet of blank metal on the nose hurt my eyes. The protrusions on the sides of the front do not match the type of car, whatever they're called they're for big Lincolns and Imperials not little convertable sports cars. The inset round headlights don't match the type of car either. Those are just the things that jump out at me.

There's a reason they haven't cought on and that I've never heard of one before.

Msilva954
01-16-05, 09:25 PM
Sandy how about a Excalibur???

6coats of paint...3000 paint colors....and on and on...they are rare to find...
http://www.excaliburclassics.com/images/88excal.jpg

Or a Zimmer....my fav....built with a MarkVII Lincoln...Nice 5.0 V8 Recarro Seatsetc......ALOT DOWN HERE...
http://fyimotorsports.ulrsystems.com/img/items/item_36_0f.jpg

Sandy
01-16-05, 10:24 PM
TRACTORS!??!
Oh 'ya, 58 year old guy & wife heading out to a
fancy eatery on a Sat. nite ON A FREAKIN TRACTOR !
Green & Yellow John Deariee WITH a Simulated Conv't. Roof ! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: Now we're talkin'

anyhow....

I love the style of that Paynose - really I do, just kidding, the Panoz are nice cars, but it's a 2 seat roadster. I MUST have a back seat, that's a MUST!

Ralph, you are part right. Ya, I want something nobody else has, something unique, different, convertible, seating 4, with some down home passing power and grunt, but not to hairy, like a ZO6 kinda car. Jags are all over down here, loads of X-Type & S-Type and many XJs and some (not too many) XKs. I can't afford them! I am paying for college for our son. Do you have any clue, any clue at all, what it's costing me? It's like buying a brand new loaded Pontiac Grand Prix GTP every year, and at the year's end, throwing it away, and buying a brand new one times 4 years = 4 Grand Prixs !

So, far only the Avanti fits all qualifcations of price, 4-passenger, looks, performance, uniqueness and exclusitivity.

Ralph
01-16-05, 10:31 PM
TRACTORS!??!
Oh 'ya, 58 year old guy & wife heading out to a
fancy eatery on a Sat. nite ON A FREAKIN TRACTOR !
Green & Yellow John Deariee WITH a Simulated Conv't. Roof ! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: Now we're talkin'

:histeric: LOL!

College, ya been there, done that, didn't get anything out of it except being able to debate successfully on this forum. :shhh: :disappoin

Too bad about the Panoz because the more I research it, the more interesting it gets, and it might suit you. What do you need a back seat for Sandy??!! The kids are away, you can put the groceries in the trunk. ;)

I say get the Avanti then because at least you are into it and it can be customized to something unique.

You might consider a used XLR??

Sandy
01-16-05, 10:56 PM
No, nothing used, no Zimmer, to ostentatious for me. IF the Panoz had a back seat, and was $50,000 i'd go that route.

No, no Cobra V8 into "Towniee" Voids warrantee, which is good 'til 2007. One doesn't wanna own a Town Car w/OUT a warrantee!! Gonna be an Avanti, white Ivory & Parchment leather, french seam style Duo-Tone leather, South American Pecan Wood, Parchemnt convertible top and 1976 Cadillac Amberlite Firemist paint color. (brilliant gold with metallic crystals of copper), >>> IF I do it....I gotta go to the NJ dealer (80 miles away) and drive the thing, and find out about the insurance "problem" and the kind of VIN they use on them.

Here's the original:-
http://www.theavanti.com/Convertible.jpg

Playdrv4me
01-17-05, 12:01 AM
Sounds like hes going for the A-car. :D

davesdeville
01-17-05, 12:36 AM
Well it's gotten better since that ugly stick victim. You'll get plenty of looks that's for sure...

Ralph
01-17-05, 01:00 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6472&item=4520052252&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Looks like for $75,000 you can get 600 hp!

They have one for $41,000

Playdrv4me
01-17-05, 01:59 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6472&item=4520052252&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Looks like for $75,000 you can get 600 hp!

Theyre actually asking 139,900 for that red Panoz

Sandy
01-17-05, 01:59 AM
Davesdeville, what they did was to bring back the round headlamps from the original and disgard the square ones that were on the Avanti II of 1964 thru 1991. Car was out of production from 1992 thru 2001 and came back for 2002 with the original round lights, below a 1963

http://i9.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/bc/fc/5e_2.JPG
http://pictures.dealer.com/amacarskingofprussiapa/defa8bcb404638240040b18126fad207.jpg

evilrussian
01-17-05, 02:33 AM
Well, I don't think that you can find anything else given the criteria you mentioned. You were very specific and sounds like this Avanti is the answer. I didn't like it at first and thankfully refrained from trashing it, it's kinda growing on me now, I'm still not crazy about the rear lights though. But it is definately unique auto, a head turner for sure. :thumbsup:

Ralph
01-17-05, 02:35 AM
Theyre actually asking 139,900 for that red Panoz

I admit I've only been on ebay a few times, but how do you know that? I can't find it.

danbuc
01-17-05, 04:19 AM
How about the new Lotus Elise. Thats a pretty fast, and rare car. You won't see too many of them on the streets. This is their US website. http://www.lotuscars.com/lotus.html

Of all thye cars mentioned, the Buick GNX is probably the nicest, and rarest of them all. I've seen many Grand Nationals up close, and even driven one myself. I've never seen a GNX. That car was the product of all the R&D that went into the Grand National. If I had to choose one, that would definitely be it.

Sandy
01-17-05, 09:59 AM
GNX =

1. Old car now
2. NOT aConvertible !
3. No Warrantee
4. Due to nature of vehicle, probably well (ab??)Used.
5. Did I mention...Not a Convertible ?

The Avanti is attractive because it's basically a kit car with a gutted and re-done interior, so it starts life AS a Convertible (and does not get a roof removal), allready has a beefed up frame/chassis, and is fully waranteed by 2 companies, Avanti & Ford, is very unique, and can seat 4 if need be, and has a decent size trunk (for a small-ish 'Vert), and I can streeetch & afford it, unlike a Jag XK-R :nono: ~ I cannot find anything else that fits those requirements, that I also LIKE!

I believe that Avanti purchased about 75 2004 Mustang GT Convertibles - ordered with every option - from Ford in various interior colors & either black or parchment roof colors. They use the existing floor carpeting and seat belts and work the interior around that. Interiors are (from Ford) Parchment, or Grey or Black. Tops are black or parchemnt. (a camel tan color).

upstate
01-17-05, 11:41 AM
Knowing your love of Caddy's and the desire for exotic, why not do what I did a few years ago. Buy a 1993 Allante. Northstar engine, modern for its time and sitting in it has most features of a current model car. I had a vert with the hard top.

Night Wolf
01-17-05, 01:00 PM
So what happened to my idea of putting in a 32v cobra engine ? :p

It'd be like having a towncar panoz then. lol

psssst....

that was *my* idea... look back on the first page :)

Katshot
01-17-05, 01:02 PM

HEY! You mentioned a couple cars I like in there. ;)

Vesicant
01-17-05, 01:07 PM
psssst....

that was *my* idea... look back on the first page :)

Great minds think alike Lol.

Katshot
01-17-05, 01:08 PM
Sandy,
Here's what you need!

Stoneage_Caddy
01-17-05, 01:17 PM
i think sandy already has a bathtub ....

whirlpool does a beatter job anyway

Sandy
01-17-05, 06:33 PM
Cry-Slur has announced just this week, that they will not be building any of those, as the chassis cannot be made strong enough to support the added structure, or something like that. Yes, Stone, it does look like a bathtub, but it's also neat looking. Nothing to think about, it's not gonna be built. The above car was by Pimp My Ride !

Katshot
01-17-05, 06:52 PM
There were a couple made for the SEMA show. I just did a quick search to get a picture but I think the car is hot-looking. I remember seeing a white one that was real nice. The wheels were a little more within reason.
Actually, I'm waiting to see a GTO rag-top! THAT will be cool!