: love my caddy

bossposse
01-15-05, 01:45 PM
I have always wanted me a caddy, and now i finally got me one. a true head turner! this site is very informational, and have great ideas, as well as great people and rides. :bouncy: I look forward to being a member for a very long time, and hitting corners in my sweet caddy deville.

CoupeDevilleRob
01-15-05, 02:06 PM
Welcome to the site. What year and model did you buy? And here's a tip for all newbies, whenever you buy a new car post pictures immediately. We love pictures around here.

DopeStar 156
01-15-05, 04:31 PM
Rob, I was in The Bronx and I think I saw your car parked outside, do you live off Morris Park Ave.? I think the street you're on starts with an S. Am I right?

CoupeDevilleRob
01-15-05, 08:09 PM
No, I live in Pelham Bay, other side of the Hutchinson River Parkway. There are a few brown Coupe Devilles in the area though. None as nice as mine.

DopeStar 156
01-16-05, 02:58 AM
Ahh.... I had a funeral there since that's whre my family and myself were all born. I passed what looked like your car in a Lincoln Town Car six door limo and started thinking. I used to live on Bronxdale Ave when I was a baby.

bossposse
01-21-05, 08:45 PM
I got a 2000 deville, base. i love it, white diamond paint. i want to put vouges on it, is there a place to buy them whole sale, or cheap? ps/ your coupe is nice.