: Hub Sensor

jacob9582
05-20-13, 09:06 AM
I am getting an intermittent traction active warning. It typically course after a long highway cruise or going from reverse to forward. How can I pinpoint which sensor is the problem? How hard are they to align or replace? Thanks in advance!

the cadillac man
05-20-13, 11:18 AM
I am getting an intermittent traction active warning. It typically course after a long highway cruise or going from reverse to forward. How can I pinpoint which sensor is the problem? How hard are they to align or replace? Thanks in advance!

It sounds like the front wheel speed sensors(they are in the hubs)

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-20-13, 01:18 PM

Hello jacob9582,

Have you thought about talking to your local dealership about this issue and having them help pinpoint the problem? If you would like me to help set up an appointment for you, I am more than happy to, but would need you to private message me to further discuss.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

Je357
05-21-13, 10:38 PM
I changed both my wheel speed sensors in front and that stability light went away. Tackeled both with a buddy of mine. Not hard to do.

the cadillac man
05-21-13, 10:57 PM
I changed both my wheel speed sensors in front and that stability light went away. Tackeled both with a buddy of mine. Not hard to do.

Glad to hear you got it fixed