Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Few questions on a 2011 sedan

859 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  NM11CTSV 
#1 ·
Hello everyone.

Im coming from the 300 SRT side. I'm very excited to get my "new" V. She's a 2011 Tri coat white with polished wheels, auto, recaro seats.

I'm getting it from my work, Carmax.

Had a question. I know we don't have premium fuel on hand at work... Just regular 88. And I know they fill up the tank before they give you the car. Will having a tank of 88 hurt the car?

#5 ·
Yep the wheels are wider on the rear and the tires too, if you rotate you must do so from side to side. Maybe I missunderstood, but if you work there at carmax can you just tell not to fill the tank and pay em less for the car? Also 88 octane? where the heck are you? In the states it's either 87, 89, or 93 or maybe 91 as far as I know?

#7 ·
Well I guess what I'm asking is.. The spokes from the center come out about 2-3" while the rear only go out 1-2" or so. You can see the front sticks out more than the rear. I saw it like this at the two dealer Vs so I'm assuming its to fit the bigger caliper up front but idk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.