: help w.th 93 fleetwood security

mygpascaddy
05-19-13, 10:08 AM
i got tossed in a pool and now my key fob won't work so i can't turn off my security. what can i do please help and the car won't turn over. i just want to drive home

jayoldschool
05-19-13, 03:09 PM
Try disconnecting the battery.

csbuckn
05-19-13, 03:41 PM
Try unlocking the drivers door with the key and trying again.

1980coupe
05-19-13, 05:32 PM
Place the key fob in rice...it works seriously. A lot of people I know do this when their cell phones get wet and after a while, phone will work..

onecool
05-22-13, 01:31 PM
Some security systems have a toggle switch with the key on the on position you should be able to toggle the switch. and disable the alarm system.

brougham
05-22-13, 11:03 PM
It won't have that if it's the factory alarm he's having problems with.

drmenard
05-22-13, 11:23 PM
If the 93 is the same as the 94-95, this is what you can do.. Open the glove box.. On the left side there is a string line that dampers the opening and closing of the glove box. I take a hook pick and pull the loop off the pin. Don't worry it goes back on easy. Now open and pry down on the center to get it by the latch so that it swings all the way open... Now look inside all the way to the left and you will see a relay held on by one screw.. Take out the screw and unplug the relay.. Now if you look at the relay pin out on the relay it shows two pins are the coil and two pins are the connection points.. Put a jumper on the two pins to complete the connection , now it will start...