: Strut mount or bearing

Dadillac
05-18-13, 11:29 PM
Having a popping when turning the wheel. Since this car has a separate bearing and mount unlike my former Seville which one is normally the culprit? Is there an acceptable alternative than the very expensive AC Delco's?

Don

grullon10
05-19-13, 01:36 AM
No there are not. There is trick at rock auto if you look for the mount for a 06 to 11 dts they don't have the ac delco what I did I look it up as 05 deville they had the ac delco very cheap the mount are the same from 00 to 11. It work I did it on my car. The others that you could get are either kyb or moog.

billdaman
05-19-13, 12:33 PM
$299 on ebay for a set of GM Factory strut assemblies for 2006 - 2011 DTS from a reseller in Michigan that buys out overstocks from GM model run ends.

What an expensive joke it is to pull these assemblies out and replace all the wear and tear components at rip off prices from the dealers.

Replace the whole friggen assembly with these OEM parts for $299. The result is a new car ride.

Dadillac
05-19-13, 02:09 PM
$299 on ebay for a set of GM Factory strut assemblies for 2006 - 2011 DTS from a reseller in Michigan that buys out overstocks from GM model run ends.

What an expensive joke it is to pull these assemblies out and replace all the wear and tear components at rip off prices from the dealers.

Replace the whole friggen assembly with these OEM parts for $299. The result is a new car ride.

Would be nice but my car has MRC. So if the eBay ad you are speaking of has a set of those for $300 I am buying them. But I doubt these are electronic struts

Don

grullon10
05-19-13, 03:41 PM
Buy those that seller is very good I bought from it my cooling fans my is heavyduty it cost me half the price it would had cost me at the dealer. Like 2 years I bought the entire strut asenbly from the that seller for a limo and only cost me 100 each side I would recomend that seller 100%.

----------

Not they are not electronic. They are regular.