: No Recent Phone Call List in Driver Information Center

jaustinmd
05-18-13, 05:04 PM
I've got a new 2013 Performance SRX. It easily paired with my Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx phone and uploaded the Contacts and Recent Phone Calls to the CUE system. Initially, everything worked fine, with Contacts and Recent Calls available in both the large CUE screen and the Driver Information Screen in the instrument cluster.
Later, with no change in any settings, etc., the Recent Calls is still available on the CUE screen, but NOT available on the Driver Information Screen! (The Contacts still appear on the Driver Information Screen, however.)
Anyone with an idea how to fix this?
I tried deleting the phone and re-pairing, but it does the same thing!
Thanks,
John

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-18-13, 06:51 PM
I've got a new 2013 Performance SRX. It easily paired with my Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx phone and uploaded the Contacts and Recent Phone Calls to the CUE system. Initially, everything worked fine, with Contacts and Recent Calls available in both the large CUE screen and the Driver Information Screen in the instrument cluster.
Later, with no change in any settings, etc., the Recent Calls is still available on the CUE screen, but NOT available on the Driver Information Screen! (The Contacts still appear on the Driver Information Screen, however.)
Anyone with an idea how to fix this?
I tried deleting the phone and re-pairing, but it does the same thing!
Thanks,
John

Hello John,

Congrats on your 2013 SRX! If you contact the CUE customer support group at 855-428-3669, Hours of Operation: 8:00am to 10:00pm EST Seven days a week they should be able to assist you. Please let me know how this goes, and if there are additional concerns after.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service