: Extended extended warranty????

SoCalCTS08
05-18-13, 03:46 PM
Hello,
Just curious if Cadillac offered any warranty that went beyond the CPO warranty that I currently have. I have a 2008 cts with 60,000 miles but the warranty expires this October. I really like the car but I'm fearful of the cost of repairs outside the warranty. Looking around now for other cars but would consider keeping my cts for the piece of mind of having a warranty. If anyone knows I would greatly appreciate the info.
Thanks!

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-18-13, 06:12 PM
Hello,
Just curious if Cadillac offered any warranty that went beyond the CPO warranty that I currently have. I have a 2008 cts with 60,000 miles but the warranty expires this October. I really like the car but I'm fearful of the cost of repairs outside the warranty. Looking around now for other cars but would consider keeping my cts for the piece of mind of having a warranty. If anyone knows I would greatly appreciate the info.
Thanks!

Hello SoCalCTS08,

I would like to do some additional research on this concern. If you private message me with your name, VIN and dealership name and location I am more than happy to further assist you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service