: Favorite drink(alcohol, Ralph....lol)

Tractor Boy
01-14-05, 12:29 AM
Mines Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Southern Comfort, Bud, Bud Ice

Ralph
01-14-05, 12:35 AM
LIGHT BEER. :D Na, just kidding.

Russian Vodka and red wine, not together of course.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-14-05, 12:40 AM
damn tractor ....

we gonna have favorite haircut next ? just dont say mullet dude or im gonna die here ....

I like old milwakke po boy cant afford nuttin beer while fishin ...

when at home im civilized ...corona or my yeager mister with a dr pepper chaser , long island iced tea ...or capt morgan in mtn dew ....but the doc said thats the worst thing for my ulcers ...too many years of getting flat ass drunk every night i guess

but i have to mix my own drinks , bars are so stingy when it comes to the alcolhol in the beverages , i swear there all friggin water anymore

illumina
01-14-05, 12:41 AM
i've actually been trying to cut it down. i get too weird when im drinking. i'm weird anyways...

anyways, no beer, just james beam (jim) and like ralph, i like wine.

CadiJeff
01-14-05, 12:43 AM
Old Ezra and cola, for beer, Rolling Rock

Tractor Boy
01-14-05, 12:45 AM
I drink it all straight unless I am at work, then I mix it with my pepsi

Ralph
01-14-05, 12:48 AM
I remember being on holiday in 1979 with my dad and we were in Montana or Wyoming or? and he ordered a "Rye and 7 up" at a decent reataurant. The waiter didn't know what that meant and asked if we were from Canada. :shhh:

I guess you are supposed to say "whisky mix" or something?

evilrussian
01-14-05, 04:09 PM
Hmm, where do I start...
Vodka probably the #1, Grey Goose is my favorite and there are plenty of Russian special ones, has to be Stoli quality or better.

Beers are good too Corona, Bass Ale, Boddington, Tucher... (German, Checzh, Brititsh, Ukrainian are the best IMO)

Red wines, I like from New Zealand, California, Chile, South Africa...

But the best is something my inlaws brought back from Russia couple of weeks ago. My wife's granpa makes this good stuff at home (russian moonshine) :thumbsup: It's strong as hell but goes down soo smooth when chilled and after only a small shot you'll feel it warming up your entire body, two shots and everythig around starts playing in slo-mo!

Ralph
01-14-05, 04:15 PM
But the best is something my inlaws brought back from Russia couple of weeks ago. My wife's granpa makes this good stuff at home (russian moonshine) :thumbsup: It's strong as hell but goes down soo smooth when chilled and after only a small shot you'll feel it warming up your entire body, two shots and everythig around starts playing in slo-mo!

Hungarian home brew "moonshine" can be powerful too! My friends wife is from Hungary and they brought back a bottle of this stuff, and it must be 90% alcohol! Put some on a spoon and light it with a Zippo, she burns for quite some time and it'll clear your sinuses.

Ralph
01-14-05, 06:20 PM
Vodka probably the #1, Grey Goose is my favorite and there are plenty of Russian special ones, has to be Stoli quality or better.

How does Smirnoff rate in your book?

Tractor Boy
01-14-05, 07:02 PM
I brew my owm moonshine, its POTENT! I run it in the Stang when I have a bad batch

evilrussian
01-14-05, 09:40 PM
How does Smirnoff rate in your book?
Anything that comes in a plastic bottle can only be good for mixing, if you don have a lot of money either.

Ralph
01-14-05, 10:07 PM
Anything that comes in a plastic bottle can only be good for mixing, if you don have a lot of money either.

It comes in glass here. NOTHING here is cheap with 14% tax!

Tractor Boy
01-14-05, 10:11 PM
Haha

Tractor Boy
01-14-05, 10:12 PM
:rant2: Damn canadians!:lildevil:

Ralph
01-14-05, 10:14 PM
:rant2: Damn canadians!:lildevil:

No, DAMN Canadian GOVERNMENT! :p

Tractor Boy
01-14-05, 10:15 PM
I dont live there so I dont know your gov issues, I just drank a pint of jack in half hour and I feel GREAT!

Ralph
01-14-05, 10:20 PM
Alcohol is very expensive here because of the added tax. Same for gas.

evilrussian
01-14-05, 11:11 PM
US alcohol tax is pretty high too. I don't think that premiums like JD, Absolut and such should cost $30.00 for .75L. We have some people here that have been to Bahamas and they say that same stuff costs like 1/5 of the local price. Some generic rum is like $3-$4 a bottle over there. And it's only like 60 miles from here, what a ripoff.

Tractor Boy
01-14-05, 11:14 PM
aint it, a pint of jack or so co costs me $8.99+ tax about $12

Sinister Angel
01-15-05, 06:41 AM
Rum and coke. Malibu actually works pretty good, although on new years I was getting all sorts of gone with the Bacardi orange stuff (It was rum though). Yeah - college towns are fun :)

Katshot
01-15-05, 08:00 AM
Anything with Tequila, usually margaritas! :lildevil:

SupaFly
01-15-05, 09:02 AM
Johnnie Walker Black.

Tractor Boy
01-15-05, 10:53 AM
SupaFly, I gotta give ya a big HELL YEAH! on that one. Wild Turkey 101 is good too

Ralph
01-16-05, 01:59 AM
Here's how you drink and party! :p

Tractor Boy
01-16-05, 02:02 AM
HAHA, real cute! I know the feelin,

hungryhippo
01-16-05, 01:58 PM
jaeger and redbull for me. so i'm usually the last to pass out:)

majax
01-16-05, 02:04 PM
Purified Water :o :hmm:...Cuantro is good

davesdeville
01-16-05, 05:18 PM
Things I like: Southern Comfort, Skyy, Grey Goose, Bitch beer like Smirnoff Ice/Triple black/Green apple (candy in alcohol form).

Things I drink anyway cause they're cheaper: Five liter boxes of Franzia wine via a wine-bong (>$10 for 5L, 12.5%ABV), Crystal Palace vodka ($13 for 1.75L 80 proof), cheap beer works too.

MEJIA
01-18-05, 01:37 PM
Red wine (mostly Chilean and Mexican) on almost a daily baisis. ;)

I used to love beer, but due to wheight related issues I had to quit 3 months ago...

Mexican beer: Sol, XX
American beer: Michelob, Bud Ice Light (nice bottle)

Jhonnie Walker Black Label,
on special ocassions Blue Label.

Champagne: Bollinger, Tattinger, Dom Perignon, Moet&Chandon Brut Imperial, Louis Roeder.

What I miss most is BEER............. :rant2:

Mejia

Elvis
01-18-05, 04:48 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/fi/pr/36962.jpg

http://www.intowine.com/images/bnlabel2004.jpg

I wouldn't call myself a connoisseur, but I know what I like.

evilrussian
01-18-05, 08:32 PM
I wish I could say that I still like American beer, I do but my stomach and liver cannot take it for some reason anymore. I'm talikng about mainstream stuff: Bud, Bud Lite, Miller Lite and simular... For some reason I get a nasty hangover from them and aches in the liver area. I used to drink those like water before though, considered myself a funnel champ!

Tractor Boy
01-18-05, 09:26 PM
BEER BONG KING! YEAH! Bud, Bud ICE, Bud Lite, whiskey bongs occassionaly