: New here, have been a cadillac owner for 4 years.

Fmaker
01-13-05, 08:04 PM
Hello there!
I have just purchased a 1999 Seville STS loaded with everything except moon roof. I owned a 1993 Deville since new and traded it in on this new addition.
Anyway, I live in Oregon and purchased from Vic Alfonso as my family has in the past since the dealer opened under that name. It was Lew Williams before that.
I have only had the STS since 12/29/04. It has 50,700 miles on it and runs well but is exhibiting some problems that are making me nervous. I will post those in another thread.
I just wanted to take a few minutes and say hello to everyone out there and say what a great site this is. THanks to everyone and the powers that be who keep it going.....
Later... :coolgleam

D148L0
01-13-05, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the forums.

CADDYBLACK99
01-13-05, 10:25 PM
Welcome Fmaker!

Thanks for taking the time to say hello! The 99' STS sounds like a nice one. Post a picture or two when you get a chance. I'm sure you will find help in this forum. Good luck.
:welcome:
Paul

Showgun
01-15-05, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the board and what`s up from Texas !

Fmaker
01-16-05, 03:16 AM
Hey Showgun...
What's up is we here in the Portland Oregon area are in the middle of an ice storm... Freezing rain.... Lot's of wrecked cars and closed roads and freeways.... I am just staying home and keeping warm... and waiting for it to be over. Happens almost every year or so. Always sucks...