: New to board new to cadillac

cadillac StS
01-13-05, 05:00 PM
I just came across this site not to long ago but now really took interest. I never posted till now cause Ive been reading all the posts I find usefull. Learned a lot. I have a 1996 Seville StS and have I got plans for it. I want to see what I can do with this front wheel drive beast. My sts is completly stock. My first step is probably going to be lowering it. not for ricer reasons but I need it to handle better.
Dont get me wrong, I love the caddy ride but I am going to keep this car so when I get older, go back to caddyride. I was thinking of the Eibachs cause they still have a great ride. But out of curiousity, has anyone used the Intraxx springs that lower the car two inches? also since doing suspension, is there better shocks even though of air shocks or maybe polyurethane bushings?

CADDYBLACK99
01-13-05, 10:20 PM
Welcome sTs!

Thanks for joining the forum! We are glad you have found the information helpful. Good luck with your mods.
:welcome:
Paul

Tractor Boy
01-13-05, 11:20 PM
Welcome to the site,

BeelzeBob
01-14-05, 12:34 AM
Welcome aboard! Thank you for signing up. :) For a quicker answer to your question, you might be better off posting it in either the "Seville" section or "Suspension" section...

Spread the word about us!

cadillac StS
01-15-05, 02:38 PM
well thanks everyone. I feel very welcome. time to start my journey with cadillac.

Showgun
01-15-05, 04:08 PM
Welcome to the board and what`s up from Texas! Enjoy yourself here.

Tractor Boy
01-15-05, 04:15 PM
Texas! Hell Yeah! Wassup!

cadillac StS
01-21-05, 06:59 PM
Thanks texas for the love. LA sends it back

Tractor Boy
01-21-05, 07:33 PM
LA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Smog City, j/k I loved Texas for the short time I was there, its were god meant me to live, but not my parents...lol