: 2007 Fast Blink

BigPerty2007
05-16-13, 05:26 PM
Hello to everyone.. I have searched the forum and found similar issues but no resolution to the issue. I have a 07 esv and Im getting a fast blink on drivers side turn signal. I have no break light on drivers rear but do have the parking light.
I have cleaned the connector under the body and Im trully hoping the LED tail light hasnt run its course.. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Tec80
05-16-13, 11:37 PM
Check the wires going from the taillight into the connector. The salt sprays up off the rear tires and can corrode the wires where they go into the terminals. If they look all green and corroded, that's the likely cause.

BigPerty2007
05-17-13, 09:00 AM
I cleaned the wire harness and nothing. I was gonna swap the tail lights to try and determine if it was actually the tail light. All of a sudden. . Its now working!

BigPerty2007
05-17-13, 12:22 PM
Well its intermittent. . It stopped working and then started again. Any recommendations on what I could better clean the connectors with?

blackex
05-17-13, 12:24 PM
electrical cleaner spray you can pickup at any auto store. Also inspect the connectors for breakage. They may be becoming disconnected while driving or there is a loose wire.