: Parting out my catera that runs great with no engine lights on nothing..

imurf8
05-16-13, 02:13 PM
I have a 97 catera that has no issues.. the check engine light is not on everything working great.. i am parting out cause i have used this site to aquire all my knowledge that helped me fix my moms catera that has taken care of me for two years now.. i just dont have teh cash to pay for the gas it hoggs.. or the parts if it broke down again.. i would like to give back to such a great community of people.. with that said if u need somthing shoot me a offer on the part u need. i am looking to blow out some parts at steals of a deal...i am running this add for about three days then taken the car to auto recyler..i understand the economy is very tough right now and understand people love there cats and dont have alot of spending cash please dont hesitate to shoot me a offer on somthing you need :) the only thing i have sold so far is the oil cooler and taken the cats off.. the member who bought the oil cooler is waiting till i bring it to the scrap yard before i remove piece so i can still drive the car onto my trailer...thanks mate :) you can contact me two ways my email imurf8@aol.com my phone number 603-706-5405 ask for shane.. god bless

kaustein
05-16-13, 08:19 PM
Best of luck!

imurf8
05-16-13, 08:36 PM
thanks kaustein... this 95 Honda civic 1.5 is getting a gazillion MPG compared to the old cat... I am loving it... huge sacrifice in style and comfort but in the end the wallet is much happier lol

kaustein
05-16-13, 09:34 PM
Had a 2000 for almost 6 years. Bleed me dry. I never wanted to take it more than 100 miles from my house!