: How do I get some help ordering parts....issues??

Jules23
05-16-13, 12:20 PM
I have been trying to get some help ordering the 2pc front spoilers and also the side air foils in carbon for my soon to be arriving 2012 CTS-V Wagon. I live in Calgary Canada and someone was looking into shipping but to be honest, I have sent several emails with what I want, where I live and asking to send you payment with little help.

I will also be modding the engine and adding HP soon also so I feel like I might not be able to ask you in the future for assistance in choosing the right parts and buying them as this will be my first V and still a bit unfamiliar with what I need to buy as I am coming from an M5 and previously I have a Jeep SRT8.

Thank you

Julian

Jules23
05-22-13, 02:33 PM
A few back and forth emails with no help still....do you really want to sell anything...I don't get the lack of service from you guys....terrible as I will just look elsewhere as it seems like many people have had the same issues from your company.

Dr. Design
05-29-13, 06:51 PM
Hello,

I would recommend calling our offices. We get hundreds of emails a day and our firewall is overly protective. Please call us at 562-595-8518.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

I have been trying to get some help ordering the 2pc front spoilers and also the side air foils in carbon for my soon to be arriving 2012 CTS-V Wagon. I live in Calgary Canada and someone was looking into shipping but to be honest, I have sent several emails with what I want, where I live and asking to send you payment with little help.

I will also be modding the engine and adding HP soon also so I feel like I might not be able to ask you in the future for assistance in choosing the right parts and buying them as this will be my first V and still a bit unfamiliar with what I need to buy as I am coming from an M5 and previously I have a Jeep SRT8.

Thank you

Julian