: Running boards.

HoustonBussa
05-16-13, 09:23 AM
Let me start, of you're going to say don't do it because you wouldn't... No need to say it because my reply will be ride your ride.

Now that said and done... My escalade has running boards on them. (I think thus was a stock thing as I haven't seen one yet without them)... My question is had anyone had it with the bar style step vs the board style? If so, pics would be great! Not saying I'm going to run out and get them, but I've always liked them better. I will admit though, this is the first time I've actually liked the board style on a full size truck. Just don't know if I'd like the other style better on this truck.

HoustonBussa
05-16-13, 09:39 AM
Dang tapatalk...

MODS! Can you move this to the 99-06 for me?

MrHolland
05-16-13, 09:50 AM
Moved as per your request.

the cadillac man
05-16-13, 03:24 PM
Let me start, of you're going to say don't do it because you wouldn't... No need to say it because my reply will be ride your ride.

Now that said and done... My escalade has running boards on them. (I think thus was a stock thing as I haven't seen one yet without them)... My question is had anyone had it with the bar style step vs the board style? If so, pics would be great! Not saying I'm going to run out and get them, but I've always liked them better. I will admit though, this is the first time I've actually liked the board style on a full size truck. Just don't know if I'd like the other style better on this truck.

If you are referring to the tubular style I have yet to see any not that they wouldn't fit the truck(gm used the same frame on many other trucks and truck based vehicles)
But the board style goes with these trucks because they were designed for it(and it only)

bigirb2002
05-16-13, 11:51 PM
30 sec search http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tahoe-Yukon-Escalade-Black-Coated-3-Side-Step-Nerf-Bar-Running-Boards-/161019645516?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AEscalade&hash=item257d84ce4c&vxp=mtr

HoustonBussa
05-18-13, 05:28 AM
I know they will fit. And not if they exist for the escalade. The question is if anyone has done it or seen it.

Rolex
05-18-13, 08:42 AM
I've been lurking here since forever, and don't recall ever seeing anyone post pics of tube steps on an Escalade.

If you do it :post pics:

bigirb2002
05-18-13, 12:53 PM
i seen them at a car show. they dont look as good as stock

HoustonBussa
05-19-13, 02:29 AM
i seen them at a car show. they dont look as good as stock

Thanks. That's what I'm asking for. I have always thought tubes were more.. Truckly... And boards were more soccer mom. I think the escalade breaks that rule, but just trying to get a feel if it'll look good.

the cadillac man
05-19-13, 03:21 AM
Thanks. That's what I'm asking for. I have always thought tubes were more.. Truckly... And boards were more soccer mom. I think the escalade breaks that rule, but just trying to get a feel if it'll look good.

The escalade is the only truck that makes the boards look good

If you want tubes get a hummer h2(they look great with tube steps)

HoustonBussa
05-22-13, 11:28 PM
The escalade is the only truck that makes the boards look good

If you want tubes get a hummer h2(they look great with tube steps)

When I got the Lade, I was shipping for a Tahoe. The wife's Burban looks great with the tubes. I will admit though, the Lade is the only truck I like the boards on. So they will probably stay, but wanted to test the water any ways.

Silent_Assasin
06-09-13, 02:23 AM
:canttalk:WHY...WHY...WHY...WHY???????.....WHY?... :banghead:

the cadillac man
06-09-13, 02:53 AM
:canttalk:WHY...WHY...WHY...WHY???????.....WHY?... :banghead:

??????

Silent_Assasin
06-09-13, 11:35 AM
?????? Just dont understand why anyone would want to ruin the look of an escalade by putting those "tubes" on it!.....the escalade is PERFECT from the factory!...with the exception of some bigger wheels! :)

the cadillac man
06-09-13, 12:49 PM
Just dont understand why anyone would want to ruin the look of an escalade by putting those "tubes" on it!.....the escalade is PERFECT from the factory!...with the exception of some bigger wheels! :)

Oh ok