: whistle sound

r34220
05-16-13, 12:29 AM
Has anyone had any issues with a whistling sound that sounds like its coming from the direction of the windshield while driving? I have not been able to figure out where its actually coming from and I think it just started today. I haven't alot of time yet trying locate the sound. I thought I'd see if anyone else had this whistle noise.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-16-13, 02:24 PM
Hello r34220,

I see that you are asking the community if they have had the same concern that you are experiencing. If you are still concerned about the whistling noise and would like to take it into the dealership to get diagnosed, I would be more than happy to assist you in this process. If you would like my assistance then just send me a private message and I will try and assist you with your concern. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

r34220
05-24-13, 01:35 AM
Hello r34220,

I see that you are asking the community if they have had the same concern that you are experiencing. If you are still concerned about the whistling noise and would like to take it into the dealership to get diagnosed, I would be more than happy to assist you in this process. If you would like my assistance then just send me a private message and I will try and assist you with your concern. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

I am bringing it in for service. I think it may be that the sun roof is not level with the roof line. One side of the sun roof is closing to much and pushing up on the rubber seal.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-24-13, 09:03 AM
I am bringing it in for service. I think it may be that the sun roof is not level with the roof line. One side of the sun roof is closing to much and pushing up on the rubber seal.

Hi r34220,

I see you are bringing your vehicle in for service. Please let us know after the diagnosis what the outcome is. I would like to stay involved throughout this process and make sure your concerns are taken care of.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service