: Stock PSI indication on Diablo Trinity Tuner?

CavemanB52
05-15-13, 10:41 PM
I installed a the Diablo prior to my pully mod to see the stock psi vs the 2.5 upper. Do I need to change something on it cause it only reads 2.9 psi max. Is that the stock max? Or should it read somethng higher? If so how do you chage the tuner so it reads correctly?

austin
05-16-13, 11:01 AM
I installed a the Diablo prior to my pully mod to see the stock psi vs the 2.5 upper. Do I need to change something on it cause it only reads 2.9 psi max. Is that the stock max? Or should it read somethng higher? If so how do you chage the tuner so it reads correctly?

Just got my Trinity, I will have to check this out as well. I have heard it is not too user friendly when it comes to setting up virtual gauges. If you havn't already, I recommend you create a forum account on diablosport's main website. The techs on there are quick to answer questions and offer help (like here). :)

HUGN*RDS
05-16-13, 04:00 PM
Something is off because the stock boost is 8-9psi, depending on elevation,
so that is not reading right but I can't tell you why. Your pvalve could be muffed up and cutting your boost too.

CavemanB52
05-17-13, 01:15 AM
Just to clarify... my car is running perfectly. Its the guage is maxed out at 2.9. So its pegged and not indicating any further. Trying to figure out how to make a virtual gauge straight from the PCM.

austin
05-20-13, 10:46 PM
Just to clarify... my car is running perfectly. Its the guage is maxed out at 2.9. So its pegged and not indicating any further. Trying to figure out how to make a virtual gauge straight from the PCM.

I just installed the Trinity 93 tune.. You are 100% correct.. The pre-configured cts-v guage set for monitoring has a faulty boost guage.. It reads out to 2.90 at wot.. I started a post on the diablosport forum.

http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=44973

CavemanB52
05-21-13, 03:32 PM
I figured it out. You need to make one under REC. Then digital guage then synthesized then boost. It is in Kpa. Before saving touch the guage and change to PSI. Save then bring the page up under monitoring. Walla :)

austin
05-22-13, 08:33 AM
I figured it out. You need to make one under REC. Then digital guage then synthesized then boost. It is in Kpa. Before saving touch the guage and change to PSI. Save then bring the page up under monitoring. Walla :)

Mike from the diablosport forum informed me to open the cts-v pre-configured guage set from within the logging menu... There it can be edited to psi and a higher value set.

CavemanB52
05-22-13, 07:22 PM
Either way works. My registers your highest value so you don't have stare at it while trying to drive. Cheers

yellowkang
06-06-13, 11:09 AM
I think is something is off which depending on elevation, and i never met you this situation.

------------
Here is my diablo site
http://www.selldiablo3.com

CavemanB52
06-06-13, 02:40 PM
That is a game site! Not interested in video games