: Auto Hi-Beam / Intellibeam now working perfectly!

dbeyda
05-15-13, 09:31 PM
I am the originator of the post on this subject back on 10/25/12. I decided to try GTPprix's solution by sending him my front camera unit for reprogramming. To my delight, it works exactly as it is supposed to as stated in the manual, Icons on the dashboard and all!
Removal of the front camera unit is easy and requires no tools. Turnaround time took about a week and reinstallation was just as easy as the removal. Every aspect went great. I contacted him directly at sales@whiteaudioandmedia.com. I'm delighted I did and it's great to have this feature back again.

RockvilleXTS
05-16-13, 09:00 AM
This is an incorrect email address. Would it be sales@whiteautoandmedia.com?

dbeyda
05-16-13, 04:53 PM
This is an incorrect email address. Would it be sales@whiteautoandmedia.com?

Yes, you are correct. Sorry about that.

cadillacricket
05-16-13, 11:13 PM
So what kinda price would this run? And has he done his testing on the DA package equipped model yet?

dbeyda
05-17-13, 02:31 AM
Please contact him directly. Email is above.

cadillacricket
05-17-13, 05:53 PM
Please contact him directly. Email is above.
http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=80&category_id=42&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54&vmcchk=1&Itemid=54

Someone provided this link elsewhere, I'll copy it here.. $125 and he's looking for beta testers for the DA package...

RockvilleXTS
05-21-13, 08:24 AM
I've started the beta testing process. Will let you all know how it goes. (Driver Assist pkg)

GTPprix
05-28-13, 10:27 AM
Due to not having a vehicle in hand I can't currently complete the Beta test process. Would anyone that is LOCAL (or wants to drive) to the Detroit Area that has Adaptive Cruise like to test this? I'll give it to them for free for testing but without a car in person to verify I don't think we will get there.

GTPprix
06-02-13, 12:26 PM
I have not forgotten about you guys with the Adaptive Cruise. I had a very nice gentleman send in his camera but for some reason I was unable to communicate with it so if ANYONE wants to bring me their car that has Adaptive Cruise I'll let you test the programming on the house.

dbeyda
06-20-13, 03:11 PM
I have been driving with this for over a month now and can say that it is wonderful to have this feature. It works perfectly. I highly recommend it.

MikeM2013XTS
08-03-13, 02:41 PM
I have not forgotten about you guys with the Adaptive Cruise. I had a very nice gentleman send in his camera but for some reason I was unable to communicate with it so if ANYONE wants to bring me their car that has Adaptive Cruise I'll let you test the programming on the house.

Where are you located?

dbeyda
08-09-13, 07:22 PM
I am located in Long Island, NY.