: Revshift is awesome!

Scott2012
05-15-13, 07:40 PM
Recently I had the trans mount and MM installed- wow, what a difference! I am also really happy with their support and service. I placed another order and it arrived as they promised. I just wanted to give them a quick shout-out!

By Friday ill have all available blue bushings installed!

Revshift
05-16-13, 02:03 PM
Thanks!

Usually, people only post when they have an issue. So, we really appreciate the positivity and your business.

SevillianSTS
05-16-13, 06:52 PM
Recently I had the trans mount and MM installed- wow, what a difference! I am also really happy with their support and service. I placed another order and it arrived as they promised. I just wanted to give them a quick shout-out!

By Friday ill have all available blue bushings installed!

I'll second this.

Their RED rear cradle bushings are AWESOME! I've got the diff bushing, trans block and trailing arm bushings in too. Set of motor mounts in the trunk waiting to be put on. I currently have new Stockers on right now; can't wait till I get the time to put the RevShift's in.

repenttokyo
05-17-13, 03:17 PM
It has made a huge difference in my car as well - engine, transmission, and diff mounts. I went blue.

JDB
05-17-13, 05:28 PM
Agreed. I recently installed RevShift blue motor mounts when I installed headers and its a great improvement over stock. The stock ones that I pulled were about 20k miles old and still look fine. That's my second set of stock ones, which were replaced under CPO warranty.

Also had a quick turn around with RevShift. ...and that was in the middle of a few weeks-months ago when people were being impatient. Heck I'm just happy that they're making parts for our V!

carlson_mn
05-17-13, 10:45 PM
Who'd you have install your stuff Scott? Are the rear trailing arm bushings in?

Scott2012
05-18-13, 12:04 AM
Who'd you have install your stuff Scott? Are the rear trailing arm bushings in?

Lake Elmo Auto is where I take my V. They do awesome work.
not quite done, they have to finish up Monday- I'm having a few other maintenance things done and they are waiting on parts.

carlson_mn
05-18-13, 12:20 AM
Very cool. Enjoy