: Trouble Getting List of Tagged Songs on Cue Using Sirius XM

vvv335i
05-15-13, 01:57 PM
I hook my iPhone 5 into the secret cubby via USB when driving. I have found the ability to tag songs when I hear them on Sirius but I get an error message that says the list of tagged songs will be available when I attach and sync an iPod. Anyone know how this works? My iPhone 5 should be the iPod in this case.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-15-13, 11:17 PM
I hook my iPhone 5 into the secret cubby via USB when driving. I have found the ability to tag songs when I hear them on Sirius but I get an error message that says the list of tagged songs will be available when I attach and sync an iPod. Anyone know how this works? My iPhone 5 should be the iPod in this case.

Hello vvv335i,

There is a CUE support group that can be reached at 855-428-3669. Hours of Operation: 8:00am to 10:00pm EST, seven days a week. Please let me know if they are able to assist you with this concern. Feel free you private message me on this forum with any additional questions or concerns.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

lexino
06-11-13, 11:19 AM

Were you able to fix it ?? I'm having the same issue with my iPod !!

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-11-13, 01:30 PM
Were you able to fix it ?? I'm having the same issue with my iPod !!

Hi lexino,

I don't know if you saw my previous thread, but CUE can be contacted at 855-428-3669. Please let me know if you do get in contact with them and if they are able to assist you. Feel free to private message me with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Laura M.

vvv335i
06-11-13, 03:24 PM
Hi lexino,

I don't know if you saw my previous thread, but CUE can be contacted at 855-428-3669. Please let me know if you do get in contact with them and if they are able to assist you. Feel free to private message me with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Laura M.

No luck here the customer service group at Cadillac is stumped. They feel the tags must be stored somewhere in iTunes when you physically sync with a cable to the computer but nobody knows where. Any other ideas?

lexino
06-12-13, 03:46 PM
I tried syncing it too .... no luck .....keep getting the error when I start up the car

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-13-13, 11:51 AM
Hi All,

I can try to contact other internal resources to see if there is other feedback with this concern. If you private message me with your VIN, I can gather additional information and research this on your behalf.

Laura M.

Dave3283
06-14-13, 11:37 AM
Shouldn't be this tricky....same problem, iPhone 4s.

vvv335i
06-22-13, 11:01 AM
Ok found it. When you sync your phone with iTunes. It will create a playlist called Tagged that will be visible when you do the following:

Goto iTunes

Goto iTunes Store

In the upper right Goto library

On the left you will see playlists under the music heading

Tagged will be one of the playlists