: 2002 Escalade Ext conversion to 2007-2012

Escalado30kt
05-14-13, 11:44 PM
Hello all, I have a 02 Ext and I want to convert it to the new generation of Escalade. I been looking for sites where I can buy the parts for the conversion, and found a place where they sell the front end (fenders, hood, and bumper) only, and its direct bolt on, no cutting, and want to ask if someone has tried it or how can I do this conversion. Also want to swap the whole dash, doors panels, but don't know if the 07-12 doors will fit or is more easy to do a bodyshop on the doors to make them look soft.
Right now I'm on the searching, need some help and tips on where can I find the parts. Saw some videos of a 02 silverado to a 08 Caddy and full interior too, so I know the interior fits.

Thx alot

the cadillac man
05-15-13, 02:14 AM
Hello all, I have a 02 Ext and I want to convert it to the new generation of Escalade. I been looking for sites where I can buy the parts for the conversion, and found a place where they sell the front end (fenders, hood, and bumper) only, and its direct bolt on, no cutting, and want to ask if someone has tried it or how can I do this conversion. Also want to swap the whole dash, doors panels, but don't know if the 07-12 doors will fit or is more easy to do a bodyshop on the doors to make them look soft.
Right now I'm on the searching, need some help and tips on where can I find the parts. Saw some videos of a 02 silverado to a 08 Caddy and full interior too, so I know the interior fits.

Thx alot

The exterior I understand but the interior won't work(gm changed a lot of stuff between the second gen and thrid gen escalades electronically the seats and panels may fit but the modules for everything would not

mikedyk43
05-16-13, 11:05 PM

Thx alot

I sounds to me like it might cost a lot less time and money to simply sell yours and buy a newer escalade. I could understand doing just the front end, just the interior, and could certainly understand swapping the motor. What your talking about is doing a full cosmetic overhaul that will ultimately leave you with a vehicle that looks new, but has older chassis and a smaller, less powerful engine. I don't quite see the value in your project.

ross_g
05-17-13, 09:39 AM
Try car-parts.com I get where your going with the build I think it may be cost prohibitive but if your going for a custom truck I say go for it.