: Leveling the Front End on a 2003 ESV

Tom P
05-14-13, 08:12 PM
I have a 2003 ESV and would like to lift the front end, leveling it with the rear; not for tire clearance, just for looks...

For those who have done this:

1 Are new torsion keys required, or was there enough movement with the existing torsion keys/bars?

2. Was adjustment necessary on the front wheel sensors (dive indicators), or some replacement part necessary to lengthen them since the front was lifted?

3. Anything else necessary to perform this task?

Thanks In Advance,
Tom P.

the cadillac man
05-14-13, 09:31 PM
I have a 2003 ESV and would like to lift the front end, leveling it with the rear; not for tire clearance, just for looks...

1 Are new torsion keys required, or was there enough movement with the existing torsion keys/bars?

2. Was adjustment necessary on the front wheel sensors (dive indicators), or some replacement part necessary to lengthen them since the front was lifted?

Thanks In Advance,
Tom P.

The front end adjustment would need torsion keys just be careful as it can mess with the front end alignment
The sensors may depend on how high you raise the front end

mikedyk43
05-17-13, 12:39 AM

Thanks In Advance,
Tom P.

Get some lift spindles. Its not the cheapest route, but it will give the lift you are after without making the front suspension stiffer (torsion keys). You also won't run into problems with the "dive indicators" or have problems with front wheel alignment.