: D3 Body Kit

ChurchSTSV
05-14-13, 01:58 PM
I have a good feeling that they don't these anymore, but i have been looking at pictures and wondered if anyone has actually gone through with the kit. I have seen some of the quarter panels here and there; does anyone know how much the parts are? Just curious.

1BadCadSTS
05-15-13, 05:50 PM
Outrageous

The Raven
05-16-13, 07:11 PM
I have a good feeling that they don't these anymore, but i have been looking at pictures and wondered if anyone has actually gone through with the kit. I have seen some of the quarter panels here and there; does anyone know how much the parts are? Just curious.

I know i am always annoyed to hear these words, but in this case I can say they truly do apply: IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT.

D3's prices are retarded, and as such they never really sold much, so all of these items have been discontinued. I believe the fenders were around $1800, the front bumper was like $2500, and the side skits were $900 for the pair. Even the grille, which i'm told was junk, was $800. They did reduce their prices in an attempt to actually sell something, but even at their lowest, the prices were about twice as high as they needed to be for anyone to even consider the parts.

Shame too, cause the fenders were awesome.

ChurchSTSV
05-16-13, 08:27 PM
I know i am always annoyed to hear these words, but in this case I can say they truly do apply: IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT.

D3's prices are retarded, and as such they never really sold much, so all of these items have been discontinued. I believe the fenders were around $1800, the front bumper was like $2500, and the side skits were $900 for the pair. Even the grille, which i'm told was junk, was $800. They did reduce their prices in an attempt to actually sell something, but even at their lowest, the prices were about twice as high as they needed to be for anyone to even consider the parts.

Shame too, cause the fenders were awesome.

Are we talking zj's?

I was curious but by judging everything on their *ahem* website, I figured it was priced retardedly.