: New '14 Changes!

swgyoooo
05-14-13, 09:15 AM
Wow!

Lots to look forward to. The New Twin Turbo Grille looks great, we can add park assist, and an executive seating package to the rear seat! A great car just gets better and better.

Love the fact that I can have the Twin Turbo with AWD!! Not quite sure why the New CTS is going to be RWD only with the Twin Turbo?? But it's good for XTS!

DTS man33
05-15-13, 12:08 PM
Wow!

Lots to look forward to. The New Twin Turbo Grille looks great, we can add park assist, and an executive seating package to the rear seat! A great car just gets better and better.

Love the fact that I can have the Twin Turbo with AWD!! Not quite sure why the New CTS is going to be RWD only with the Twin Turbo?? But it's good for XTS!

Wow its sounds like the XTS will be a bit closer to a flagship with some of these changes. I see Cadillac took thier head out of thier butt and brought back Intellibeam which I noticed as a major ommission from the 13 model right off the bat. The rear seat package with the radio controls and the wood on the armrest should be nice too not to mention the nice TT 410HP engine. The question I have is what will be left for the real flagship in terms of options and tech when it comes out. Nice work Cadillac! You made a somewhat bland and boring car so much better and nicer.