: Thinking about selling the sts...

truckinman
05-14-13, 04:34 AM
Lately, I've really been missing my jeeps and taking the doors and top off to cruise the country side with. But at same time, I love driving my STS. Drives beautifully. So much so it's been known to calm me down after a stressful day at work. I'm on the fence. Lol. The jeep also holds a special sentimental value to me. Hmm.

----------

I've also had great luck with my 3.6. Uses far less oil than most I've read about. Maybe 2 quarts every 10k miles. So it's not like problems with it are pushing me away.

ben.gators
05-14-13, 04:39 AM
You know that these days a STS, especially V6 version, doesn't bring a lot of money! How many miles on the car? If it's anything close to 100k, you are looking at $10k or less! It seems that RWD STS owners are joining to the club of FWD Cadillac owners! Our cars are much more than their market value and selling them doesn't make sense! By the way, how much did you pay for this car?

truckinman
05-14-13, 04:48 AM
Oh I'm not wanting a new jeep anyway. I'm wanting a mid 90s. Preferably a 91-95. The old square head light wranglers. So yea I'm aware how much my car is or isn't worth. That's not a huge issue.

----------

I only paid 13k for the car. Had 82k when I got it. Has 96 now. I'm a patient man too. It's not like I NEED to sell it or even care if I do. Just brainstorming more or less

Aztec ETC ECS
05-14-13, 09:26 AM
When do you have time to drive a car?

truckinman
05-14-13, 11:41 AM
When do you have time to drive a car?

I'm home most days and off every weekend. So I've got time.