: Black V heading south on route 83 in IL

CrystalRed11
05-13-13, 11:01 PM
Are you on the board? If so what did you do to the car? It sounded great. I was on a conf call and they heard the whine and then the exhaust. If I wasn't on the call I would have tried to just keep up and ask you at the next light but you were gone!

CrystalRed11
05-14-13, 10:32 PM
Going once.......... going twice............

2bobp66
05-15-13, 05:39 PM
Going once.......... going twice............

Had to be me! I take that route on my way home from work. I musta been daydreaming as I didn't
Notice another v on the way! I post a little more on another forum but frequent
Here too. The car is a little beast. Had it all tweaked at gforce in texas. Put down 762 rwhp without pushing it.
Hoping to get some guys together to make a few runs to the track to see what she does.

What kinda v u have?

Bob

cruiser68
05-15-13, 06:33 PM
If it had black rims it was probably me :)

Headers with cats to stock mufflers, 2.5/9.1 pulleys, GT11 cam with springs. Sounds like a sewing machine at idle.......not at wot though.

CrystalRed11
05-16-13, 12:13 AM
It didn't have black rims.

Bob did you continue down to will-cook and west on 131st? You went around me and some slow car in front of me about 500 feet after we went by the cop. Haha! Car sounded great. Everyone on my conf call wanted to know what had just gone by me.

----------

I have an 11' crystal red sedan.

cruiser68
05-16-13, 02:44 PM
It didn't have black rims.

Bob did you continue down to will-cook and west on 131st? You went around me and some slow car in front of me about 500 feet after we went by the cop. Haha! Car sounded great. Everyone on my conf call wanted to know what had just gone by me.

----------

I have an 11' crystal red sedan.

Yeah, I don't get that far south on 83 :) Always good to see other V's around though. I really only rarely see others.