: The most painful thing you will read in a loong time

D148L0
01-12-05, 12:24 PM
A JILTED girl tore off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands - then popped it in her mouth, a court heard yesterday.
Amanda Monti, 24, grabbed Jeffrey Jones, 37, by the genitals in a rage after he refused to have sex.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005013091,00.html

I was in pain just for reading it...

danbuc
01-12-05, 12:40 PM
DAMN.....WTF is wrong with her! I feel bad for that guy :helpless:

MEJIA
01-12-05, 12:57 PM
DAAAAMMMNNN
:eek: :eek:

She is one crazy-a** bit**
:cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:

HotRodSaint
01-12-05, 01:33 PM
Sounds like an episode of Fear Factor.

Eat your mans testicles and win 50g's!

She was 13 years his junior. Maybe he couldn't have sex anymore? :lildevil:

D148L0
01-12-05, 02:50 PM
I found this at fark.com, a website I visit every day (I think Jesda is also a farker, am I right, J?)
Anyway, one of the members posted this:

2005-01-12 10:02:30 AM Civil_War2_Time

"I WANT D*CK...NOW! RAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH! GIVE ME THAT C*CK, GIVE IT! I'LL RIP YOUR B*LLS OFF IF YOU DON'T"....RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, GULP.

"I FOLD YUU I'G WIP YUUR BAALLLFFFS OOPPHHHH!"

Just for all of you that were having trouble imagining the spoken word during this crisis situation.

It took me a good 15 minutes to stop laughing.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-12-05, 02:51 PM
rofl ...i suppose he will wear a cup in bed next time .....

Ralph
01-12-05, 02:53 PM
Maybe she just needed a hug, or was really REALLY hungry!? :yup:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-12-05, 02:56 PM
she needed a straight jacket and zanex

talk about performace anxiety

for our canadnein freinds :
talk aboot perfromance anxeity

Ralph
01-12-05, 02:58 PM
But I see the love in her eyes and she looks so sad. :rolleyes: ;)

Damn, now I sound like RB!! :shhh: Where are you RB?

Msilva954
01-12-05, 05:20 PM
makes my fingers tingle......

evilrussian
01-12-05, 05:49 PM
I think that a man should never hit a woman, but this one would make an exeption. If he didn't pass out from the pain he shoulda kicked her ass! Although, I don't know what he did to deserve this kind of assault, that still wouldn't justify what she did.

CoupeDevilleRob
01-12-05, 06:00 PM
You can just rip them off like that!? Ooowwwww!!

davesdeville
01-12-05, 06:18 PM
"The testicle was later found by a pal of Mr Jones who handed it back, saying: 'That's yours.' Doctors were unable to re-attach it."

:bonkers:

What a crazy hoe.

MEJIA
01-12-05, 09:44 PM
"The testicle was later found by a pal of Mr Jones who handed it back, saying: 'That's yours.' Doctors were unable to re-attach it."

:bonkers:

What a crazy hoe.

Indeed.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-12-05, 09:49 PM
You can just rip them off like that!? Ooowwwww!!

you really think every time your significant other gets her nails done its to look good ? She sharpening the weapons !!!!! DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO PROCREATE !!!!!!!!

RBraczyk
01-12-05, 09:56 PM
I bet that testicle was rolled around lovingly in her mouth before it passed on.

slk230mb
01-13-05, 12:05 AM
I bet that testicle was rolled around lovingly in her mouth before it passed on.

lol :rolleyes:

majax
01-13-05, 12:29 AM
umm.:puke:

I am surpreised he did not die.

davesdeville
01-13-05, 03:30 AM
I am more surprised she did not die.

D148L0
02-10-05, 09:35 PM
Update:
She has been sentenced to two and a half years in jail.

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2005-02-10T145112Z_01_DEN053401_RTRUKOC_0_CRIME-BRITAIN-TESTICLE.xml
ONLY 2 AND A HALF !!!!!
That sucks. :rant2:

davesdeville
02-11-05, 12:46 AM
That is wack. If I were the judge I'd find a way to have her put in a womens prison, at least 100 yards from a testicle, for 20-life.

1toycad
02-11-05, 10:11 AM
Not to get back to the evolution vs. creation debate, but I've always wondered what is the biological advantage in having one's most "delicate" and private of private parts dangling out in the wind, exposed to the elements and to all sorts of natural and man-made hazards?

Can you imagine being a Cro-Magnon man, running trhough the bushes, naked, while chasing a pack of woolly mammoths and then...all of the sudden...getting snagged by the testicles on some low lying bush? I mean, getting snagged by a wayward zipper is bad enough but bushes? while chasing game?

OUCH!

D148L0
02-11-05, 10:57 AM
Not to get back to the evolution vs. creation debate, but I've always wondered what is the biological advantage in having one's most "delicate" and private of private parts dangling out in the wind, exposed to the elements and to all sorts of natural and man-made hazards?
OUCH!
You brought up an interesting question. It may seem not very appropiate to have one's golden treasure (and offspring creator) dangling around, exposed to hazards.
The location of man's testicles is one of those body marvels. In order to perform all their functions properly, testicles need to keep a constant temperature. When it gets too hot, they dangle more, thus allowing more cooling. When they are cold, they retract closer to the trunk, where temps are warmer.
Pretty interesting, huh?
And, if they were iside us, there would be no oportunity to enjoy from certain activities...

slk230mb
02-11-05, 10:57 AM

Can you imagine being a Cro-Magnon man, running trhough the bushes, naked, while chasing a pack of woolly mammoths and then...all of the sudden...getting snagged by the testicles on some low lying bush? I mean, getting snagged by a wayward zipper is bad enough but bushes? while chasing game?

OUCH!

It's temperature control. Certain parts of the male anatomy function better outside of the body, where the temperature is cooler.

HotRodSaint
02-11-05, 01:24 PM
Pretty interesting, huh?

How many monkey's must have been died, before a random chance movement of the scrotum led to the human species. :lildevil:

D148L0
02-11-05, 01:27 PM
How many monkey's must have been died, before a random chance movement of the scrotum led to the human species. :lildevil:
Heh, heh... don't waste energy, HRS. Tomorrow we can celebrate Darwin's birthday with a nice toast to evolution...

HotRodSaint
02-11-05, 01:33 PM
Heh, heh... don't waste energy, HRS. Tomorrow we can celebrate Darwin's birthday with a nice toast to evolution...

Would that be macro or micro? :drinker