: 2013 First Service

Ponyman
05-11-13, 01:47 PM
Our 13 had 4600 miles and 17% oil life. going to call the local dealer Monday to set up an oil change, tire rotation, Cue update, and transmission programming. Anything else I should mention, or does that cover it? Thanks

Likely
05-11-13, 02:41 PM
Free wash & polish......

300:29:1
05-11-13, 04:06 PM
Free wash & polish......

While these perks sound nice, I'd settle for service done correctly and my car at least as clean as when I brought it in. I've read several posts on this forum stating that dealers have provided many unexpected perks at the completion of service visits. These have included a full tank of fuel, a gift card, a logo beverage container,a nice loaner while the vehicle was being serviced, and some others. I have not seen this level of customer service at any dealership in my 26 years of car ownership. It's nice to read these posts though.

Ponyman
05-11-13, 06:37 PM
Local dealer always washes and vacumns the interior, and they really do a good job. I also will settle for all the above mentioned items just being done correctly. Wish I could get it back to my selling deale
r, but that is an hour away and I don't have time to take off to get it done. The local dealer has always had a good service dept, just their sales dept sucks.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-12-13, 12:26 PM
Local dealer always washes and vacumns the interior, and they really do a good job. I also will settle for all the above mentioned items just being done correctly. Wish I could get it back to my selling deale
r, but that is an hour away and I don't have time to take off to get it done. The local dealer has always had a good service dept, just their sales dept sucks.

Hello Ponyman,

Good idea taking your vehicle in to get serviced for what you mentioned earlier in this thread. Glad to know your local dealer you take your vehicle to has a good service department. If you have other questions or concerns that arise please reach out to us!

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

Ponyman
05-16-13, 07:15 AM
Got the first service on the SRX and all seems well. Ol change, tire rotation, seat, trans, and CUE reprogramming. CUE screen is now much different in graphics, other than that haven't had much time to mess with it. No free fillup, or giftcard, and had to resync my phone myself. Of course this isn't my selling dealer, and I am just happy they seem to have accompished the updates without screwing anything up. Probably would have gotten the freebies from my selling dealer, but just didn't have time to take off and get it there.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-16-13, 04:55 PM
Got the first service on the SRX and all seems well. Ol change, tire rotation, seat, trans, and CUE reprogramming. CUE screen is now much different in graphics, other than that haven't had much time to mess with it. No free fillup, or giftcard, and had to resync my phone myself. Of course this isn't my selling dealer, and I am just happy they seem to have accompished the updates without screwing anything up. Probably would have gotten the freebies from my selling dealer, but just didn't have time to take off and get it there.

Hi Ponyman,

Thanks for the vehicle update. Glad that the dealership which you took your vehicle to was able to accomplish the CUE update for you correctly. Enjoy your 2013 SRX!

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

Reidler
09-05-13, 08:10 PM
I also just got a 2013, and have not had the first service done yet. What is the CUE update you were talking about? How do I know if my vehicle needs that or not?

Thanks...

Cadillac Cust Svc
09-05-13, 08:23 PM
I also just got a 2013, and have not had the first service done yet. What is the CUE update you were talking about? How do I know if my vehicle needs that or not?

Thanks...
Hello Reidler,

Congratulations on your new SRX! I would be happy to run your VIN and contact your local dealership to see if you have an update to CUE system. Please private message me your name, contact info, VIN, and dealership you will be working with. If you are not able to private message me, you can also reach out to me at socialmedia@gm.com. Please be sure to include “ATTN GREG” in the subject line so that it gets delivered straight to me. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

TheCaptain
09-05-13, 08:34 PM

Thanks...
Does your CUE HVAC symbol have a snowflake or a fan? If its a snowflake, its new. If its a fan, its old.

MJDART
09-06-13, 06:07 PM
Iwas hoping they had updated the voice controls I have a snowflake. "Does your CUE HVAC symbol have a snowflake or a fan? If its a snowflake, its new. If its a fan, its old."